×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

If you believe in evolution in an atomic form of sorts....then we are related to stars....

 

 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

And if you are a Christian, You believe that you came from two people that made their children reproduce with each other.. 

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"CapnJack" wrote:

And if you are a Christian, You believe that you came from two people that made their children reproduce with each other.. 

 

A. well consuly your own beliefs. I cant even say it on this site how evolution explains early pre-human reproduction.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 212

"CapnJack" wrote:

And if you are a Christian, You believe that you came from two people that made their children reproduce with each other.. 

 

lol

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

If you believe in evolution in an atomic form of sorts....then we are related to stars....

 

 

Yes. And? 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

 

"AlphaT" wrote:

 

If you believe in evolution in an atomic form of sorts....then we are related to stars....

 

 

 

 

Yes. And? 

 

Kinda....makes no sence how magicly the star put gas into a cloud figure and BOOM theres Earth Life....

 

 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Thus, good sir, technically we would either be the spawn of incest, by your belief, which has no objective facts nor proofs, or we are the amalgation of different minerals and acids, all bit by bit converted to energy within our bodies, for which there are countless objective proofs.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Ah! But whoever said that we are related to stars Alpha? Stars are formed up of gasses and are not sentimental beings. Therefore, it is impossible to relate a living creature to a mere "Thing"

However, as to your question about what evolution is, let me answer it in a way that conflicts with religion...

It is what gives us proof, proof that religion cannot possibly provide by saying that a "God" created humans from clay, sand, or whatever it may be.

When, if you look into the whole history of evolution, it all starts at the big bang, the moment when life as we know it came to exist, but then you question this, asking how is it possible that such a perfect system came into being without a god. Well, if given an infinity of time, perfection can be achieved, we all started out as small embryos then evolved into something more complicating, and from thereon, the other creatures came into being, monkeys, dinosaurs, birds, etc...

Humans are the most complex of these beings, because we evolved to "Adapt" to our surroundings, we became the dominating species, but in turn, Science is being battered down by "Religious" beliefs of an almighty deity that created everyone and everything as we know it. This fact saddens me to a great extent.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 212

sentimental

 

Sentient.

 

Stars are formed up of gasses and are not sentimental beings. Therefore, it is impossible to relate a living creature to a mere "Thing"

 

Except you can relate them because they are largely composed of the same things.

 

what evolution is, let me answer it in a way that conflicts with religion...

 

No.

 

When, if you look into the whole history of evolution, it all starts at the big bang, the moment when life as we know it came to exist,

 

The Big Bang has absolutely nothing to do with evolution, nor was the Big Bang the moment life came to exist.

 

Well, if given an infinity of time, perfection can be achieved,

 

The Universe is observably 13.7 billion years old. It has not existed for an infinite amount of time.

 

 

 

 

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"zak514" wrote:

Ah! But whoever said that we are related to stars Alpha? Stars are formed up of gasses and are not sentimental beings. Therefore, it is impossible to relate a living creature to a mere "Thing"

However, as to your question about what evolution is, let me answer it in a way that conflicts with religion...

It is what gives us proof, proof that religion cannot possibly provide by saying that a "God" created humans from clay, sand, or whatever it may be.

When, if you look into the whole history of evolution, it all starts at the big bang, the moment when life as we know it came to exist, but then you question this, asking how is it possible that such a perfect system came into being without a god. Well, if given an infinity of time, perfection can be achieved, we all started out as small embryos then evolved into something more complicating, and from thereon, the other creatures came into being, monkeys, dinosaurs, birds, etc...

Humans are the most complex of these beings, because we evolved to "Adapt" to our surroundings, we became the dominating species, but in turn, Science is being battered down by "Religious" beliefs of an almighty deity that created everyone and everything as we know it. This fact saddens me to a great extent.

 

How The Universe Works

Thats my source of info.

 

And the rest..I dont respond to pasters but I will sum it up in one sentence.

 

Time never existed from the Big Bang, so therefore we couldnt possibly have acheived perfection if there was no time at all.

 

 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity