Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

If you believe in evolution in an atomic form of sorts....then we are related to stars....

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

And if you are a Christian, You believe that you came from two people that made their children reproduce with each other.. 

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"CapnJack" wrote:

And if you are a Christian, You believe that you came from two people that made their children reproduce with each other.. 

A. well consuly your own beliefs. I cant even say it on this site how evolution explains early pre-human reproduction.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"CapnJack" wrote:

lol

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

If you believe in evolution in an atomic form of sorts....then we are related to stars....

Yes. And? 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Yes. And? 

Kinda....makes no sence how magicly the star put gas into a cloud figure and BOOM theres Earth Life....

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Thus, good sir, technically we would either be the spawn of incest, by your belief, which has no objective facts nor proofs, or we are the amalgation of different minerals and acids, all bit by bit converted to energy within our bodies, for which there are countless objective proofs.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ah! But whoever said that we are related to stars Alpha? Stars are formed up of gasses and are not sentimental beings. Therefore, it is impossible to relate a living creature to a mere "Thing"

However, as to your question about what evolution is, let me answer it in a way that conflicts with religion...

It is what gives us proof, proof that religion cannot possibly provide by saying that a "God" created humans from clay, sand, or whatever it may be.

When, if you look into the whole history of evolution, it all starts at the big bang, the moment when life as we know it came to exist, but then you question this, asking how is it possible that such a perfect system came into being without a god. Well, if given an infinity of time, perfection can be achieved, we all started out as small embryos then evolved into something more complicating, and from thereon, the other creatures came into being, monkeys, dinosaurs, birds, etc...

Humans are the most complex of these beings, because we evolved to "Adapt" to our surroundings, we became the dominating species, but in turn, Science is being battered down by "Religious" beliefs of an almighty deity that created everyone and everything as we know it. This fact saddens me to a great extent.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

sentimental

Sentient.

Stars are formed up of gasses and are not sentimental beings. Therefore, it is impossible to relate a living creature to a mere "Thing"

Except you can relate them because they are largely composed of the same things.

what evolution is, let me answer it in a way that conflicts with religion...

No.

When, if you look into the whole history of evolution, it all starts at the big bang, the moment when life as we know it came to exist,

The Big Bang has absolutely nothing to do with evolution, nor was the Big Bang the moment life came to exist.

Well, if given an infinity of time, perfection can be achieved,

The Universe is observably 13.7 billion years old. It has not existed for an infinite amount of time.

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"zak514" wrote:

Ah! But whoever said that we are related to stars Alpha? Stars are formed up of gasses and are not sentimental beings. Therefore, it is impossible to relate a living creature to a mere "Thing"

However, as to your question about what evolution is, let me answer it in a way that conflicts with religion...

It is what gives us proof, proof that religion cannot possibly provide by saying that a "God" created humans from clay, sand, or whatever it may be.

When, if you look into the whole history of evolution, it all starts at the big bang, the moment when life as we know it came to exist, but then you question this, asking how is it possible that such a perfect system came into being without a god. Well, if given an infinity of time, perfection can be achieved, we all started out as small embryos then evolved into something more complicating, and from thereon, the other creatures came into being, monkeys, dinosaurs, birds, etc...

Humans are the most complex of these beings, because we evolved to "Adapt" to our surroundings, we became the dominating species, but in turn, Science is being battered down by "Religious" beliefs of an almighty deity that created everyone and everything as we know it. This fact saddens me to a great extent.

How The Universe Works

Thats my source of info.

And the rest..I dont respond to pasters but I will sum it up in one sentence.

Time never existed from the Big Bang, so therefore we couldnt possibly have acheived perfection if there was no time at all.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
This or That?? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
User above - describe with ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by bacequeen
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23