Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Why Do Thay Discourage Me?!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
My family is not average. Every time I write my poetry or books, play my guitar, sing/rap, climb trees, or even say a guy in my class is as much as nice they flip out on me, insult my work, or turn their nose up at me like they could do or be better. All my friends think what I do is good and they are always honest with me because they know I don't like people who sugar-coat things. I want to do the things I love, and I don't have the time or ability to do them at school. I am too afraid to talk back for a lot of reasons. They don't hit me or anything, but I have my reasons. What do I do about my parents and how they discourage me?

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey
StarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

My family is not average. Every time I write my poetry or books, play my guitar, sing/rap, climb trees, or even say a guy in my class is as much as nice they flip out on me, insult my work, or turn their nose up at me like they could do or be better. All my friends think what I do is good and they are always honest with me because they know I don't like people who sugar-coat things. I want to do the things I love, and I don't have the time or ability to do them at school. I am too afraid to talk back for a lot of reasons. They don't hit me or anything, but I have my reasons. What do I do about my parents and how they discourage me?
i dont know parents are weird that way but dont let them get you down every time they do that write it down and once you get at least 14 differnt things and get the list and comfront them about it and make them answer and give a full reason why their doing these things. hope this helps Wink

key is love love is everything everything is you you are everything every thing is perfect the way it is you are perfect just the way you are!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I always ask why and they stick their noses up or tell me I'm not very good or am talking non-sense.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey
StarStar
then i guess its family intervention time um hm..... you could ask "could you do better".

key is love love is everything everything is you you are everything every thing is perfect the way it is you are perfect just the way you are!

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar
Ur lucky u guys live with ur actual parents

Posted By:
sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey
StarStar
i dont Sad
you reminded me of my dad
but i still do live with my real mom Asleep

Posted By:
sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey
StarStar
how do i tell my parents im bi Frustrated

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar
I dont even no if my dad nows i exist and my mum...

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
In my opinoon, espevially if it parents, adults are just.. complicated, thgey never seem to care about how what they say affects someone as long as they're right... Frustrated

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
tink23
tink23
StarStarStar
i am sorry

tink23 your friend justed for you

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the signature above you!

What to do if I can't date?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos