Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Why Do Thay Discourage Me?!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar

"sorrcermickey" wrote:

then i guess its family intervention time um hm..... you could ask "could you do better".

Like I said "There would be consequences if I talk back..." It is very complicated... Most people just don't understand Frown . I don't want the most probable consequence of disrespecting my step-mom. Where could I go or do so I can be my self?

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey
StarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

"sorrcermickey" wrote:

then i guess its family intervention time um hm..... you could ask "could you do better".

Like I said "There would be consequences if I talk back..." It is very complicated... Most people just don't understand Frown . I don't want the most probable consequence of disrespecting my step-mom. Where could I go or do so I can be my self?

well i know there arent very many fairy tales about loving and caring step moms but,maby you can change that, try planning a familey acttivity or a theme park trip. just study your moms intrests and try to preform them for your mum or try getting a little "social" with her. Love

key is love love is everything everything is you you are everything every thing is perfect the way it is you are perfect just the way you are!

Posted By:
Guksu
Guksu
StarStarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

My family is not average. Every time I write my poetry or books, play my guitar, sing/rap, climb trees, or even say a guy in my class is as much as nice they flip out on me, insult my work, or turn their nose up at me like they could do or be better. All my friends think what I do is good and they are always honest with me because they know I don't like people who sugar-coat things. I want to do the things I love, and I don't have the time or ability to do them at school. I am too afraid to talk back for a lot of reasons. They don't hit me or anything, but I have my reasons. What do I do about my parents and how they discourage me?
Confront them about it.

Dream catcher.

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

look... pay no attention to things they say or do.... if you like doing that stuff, then go ahead and do it.... besides you still have parents right.... take advantage of it when you still can... if they don’t support you well that’s their problem..... I know all too well how that feels....

mafioso Lovino

Posted By:
Castlevania_boy_1275190 Lock
Castlevania_boy_1275190
StarStarStarStar
maybe they just dont realize that how they're expressing their thoughts. be stronger! I know u can do it

hi!
Relax
Take it easy tear us apart
Dam! :3

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar

"Lovino_V" wrote:

look... pay no attention to things they say or do.... if you like doing that stuff, then go ahead and do it.... besides you still have parents right.... take advantage of it when you still can... if they don’t support you well that’s their problem..... I know all too well how that feels....

Thanks a lot. I'm just going  to ignore them, and try to be happy with what I do.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
They might be discouraging you because they want you to do better. I have this problem too with my family. They don't support me in the way I need them to, and they think, they always think I should do better than what I already do. At first they tease me doing things and then they tell me not to do them. It makes me so confused. Dx

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
They might not want to see you get hurt, but if you believe in yourself thats all you need.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

latest videos