Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suspicion

Posted By:
shiningVibhor
shiningVibhor
Star
hello everyone iam vib, ihave a mom dad and a sis
my dad is a very good person his thougts gives us inspirations but his behaviour with my mom isnt good ,he suspects her but infact my mom is a veryhard working person and earns more than my father my taking up tutions . till now he was only bad with my mom but now he started saying that cheap dirty words to my sis also.....

how to change his attitude guys plz suggest me iam gonna be mad if this goeson

suspicion

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
HI
Ummm. so im not gonna sound difficult but depending on how serious the situatio is...Then I dont know wthat 2 say.
from what you have said it does not seem pysical, so it cant be a big problem.If he was h1tting her then you should ask ur school or somthing(my friend had a problem like yours and she talked to a teacher and at some schools they are VERY HELPFUL.
Only time will tell.but for now talk to ur friends and stuff, they should be supportive
If not.Talk 2 me.I'l help YOu.
xxx
(im jj by the way)

Be motivated! Haha

suspicion

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar
oi if you dont like what he is doing then speak up about it.  tell him hes being a j e r k or to shut his mouth.  dont let it continue. Adults are kids that get more privledges.... they need to be told when there messing up too. be ready to back it up or take it if its that bad.

mafioso Lovino

suspicion

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, this sounds like an adult matter that you should stay out of. I know that is hard to do cause you clearly love your parents but you should stay out of it.

suspicion

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Honestly, this sounds like an adult matter that you should stay out of. I know that is hard to do cause you clearly love your parents but you should stay out of it.

I agree, but think about.,,it
This is her family life: It who she lives wiht
It is all happening around her and all she can do is watch.Think of how hard that is to ignore.

Be motivated! Haha

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....