Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Grandma Issues. Please help?

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
Today, I woke up after being sick for most of the week to have my dad say that my grandma called and wanted to go to this farm place I used to love going to when I was little.  I would have loved to go, but I have tons of homework that has to be finished on Monday, and I have to type it.  When my grandma came to pick us up, I told her politely that I wanted to, but I had a lot of homework to finish.  She said that I was probably lying and wouldn't do it until Sunday night.  My dad said that it's probably homework from Thursday, even though I always do my homework on time unless I want a detention.  My grandma then left my house crying.  I called her home a few minutes later to apologize and ask if we could go after lunch, but my grandpa answered and said she didn't want to talk to me.  
It always seems as if I mess something up because I get boatloads of homework dumped on me every night.  How can I fix this ordeal with my grandma and the things I mess up because of homework?

Posted By:
x TYLER x
x TYLER x
StarStarStar
Dont worry about it too much.  It seems like your grandma is acting my like a child and you are acting like the responsible one.  There is plenty of time to go to the farm later on but home work is due on Monday.  Things need to be prioritized and done in proper order.  I would call up the ol' nana and tell her to stop whinning like a three year old.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
That's a difficult situation.  Talk to someone that's NOT your family and that you completely trust.  Maybe not a school friend.  Maybe an adult friend.  It's important that it's not your family because they might really take sides with you or your grandma and not give you true advice.  Be respectful of your grandma, but like my Mom always says, "Just because they're a grown-up, doesn't mean they are right."

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks, guys. 
My dad called her and she answered.  I told her that I could still do my homework as long as we get back by three.  I said that I was sorry, but she just said, "Yeah.  Bye."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tomoe Yuki98" wrote:

Thanks, guys. 
My dad called her and she answered.  I told her that I could still do my homework as long as we get back by three.  I said that I was sorry, but she just said, "Yeah.  Bye."

You're welcome. smile

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your biggest fear?

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

latest videos