Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Parent Problems, I need help.

Posted By:
foxyface77
foxyface77
StarStar
My parents yell at me way to much and for things I don't do. If you have any advice on how to fix this problem please post it here.

Fire in my heart, Ice in my veins.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, you could talk to them about it when they aren't angry.  Also, try talking to a parent friend (any of your friend's parents should do), since they are parents they might be able to see it from your parent's view and explain it to you.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
[quote="Nimsajeay"]Well, you could talk to them about it when they aren't angry.  Also, try talking to a parent friend (any of your friend's parents should do), since they are parents they might be able to see it from your parent's view and explain it to you.[/quote
^
this is pretty much ALL that you can do]

Be motivated! Haha

Posted By:
livyq2
livyq2
Star
if your parents yell at you a lot try to talk to them don't cry or scream just talk to them or sit down with them and ask them why some times its becuz they go to bed to late or they had a really bad day don't stress the you love you a lot

liv

Posted By:
Kiku_H_2329045 Lock
Kiku_H_2329045
StarStarStar
if talking fails the best thing you can do is act more calm around them.  (you can cry if you want.  its only natural)  do not scream ever when you are upset unless you feel like you need to (not infrunt of them).

Posted By:
;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies.
StarStarStarStar
Your parents won't be in the yelling mood all the time, so just explain it to them then. All parents yell, so just make sure you are actually doing nothing wrong. Sometimes the tone in your voice might make your parents feel they have to yell at you.

This is what makes us girls,
We all look for heaven and we put our love first.
Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse,

Don't cry about it, don't cry about it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I need some creative and interesting advices

People make fun of me because it don't car...

where did u find kidzworld

McDonnalds or Burger King

Old Disney New Disney ????

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos