Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Parents

Posted By:
greeneyemexican2002
greeneyemexican2002
Star
Dear Dish-it,
do you know why parents ground their kids because of their grades?I'd like to know.I'm one of five other kids in my grade who don't get grounded.We would all like to know why parents ground their kids.

Greeneyemexican

Parents

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
My grades are good mostly but if i get a bad grade or mostly what i get are bad comments about how i act, but i can get grounded yes.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Parents

Posted By:
Kiku_H_2329045 Lock
Kiku_H_2329045
StarStarStar
Parents only want what is best for us.  Grades are a big part of the world we will be let go into.  They want us to chase our dreams without bad grades holding us back.  

Parents

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

"Kiku_H" wrote:

Parents only want what is best for us.  Grades are a big part of the world we will be let go into.  They want us to chase our dreams without bad grades holding us back.  

mafioso Lovino

Parents

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
My parents dont ground for anything,so idk anything about grounding,but the possible answer to your answeris parents want their children to be better off than them,so if their child is getting bad grades,theh would ground them for punishment hoping it would get better.i never get bad grades so i dont really know,but 2 of my sisters have been getting bad grades and 1 is very close to failing.

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Describe the profile pic above you

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos