Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How to ask them?

Posted By:
pirateangel
pirateangel
StarStar
Dear Dish-it,     

O.K I know that my parents are right , but they think I'm too young to date. I'm 12 years old in 6th grade and to be honest, I've been secretly dating since 4th grade. But now I'm tired of secretly dating and i want permission. I'm not planning on telling them about my dating life since 4th grade; I just need to ask them if I can start dating. The only thing is, I'm not sure how to ask them! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cupcakes 4EVER!!!!!!

How to ask them?

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Well if you know your parents are right, then follow their rules. 

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

How to ask them?

Posted By:
pirateangel
pirateangel
StarStar
I know I should but I realy like this guy and I think he likes me back but i dont want to date him without permission and my parents already know him

Cupcakes 4EVER!!!!!!

How to ask them?

Posted By:
spiderbebe
spiderbebe
StarStar
i dont know how to ask this guy out but luckily he asked me out and now we are hangin out sooooooooooooo much i love him hes awesome and funny

!!!BEBE!!!

How to ask them?

Posted By:
Kiku_H_2329045 Lock
Kiku_H_2329045
StarStarStar
there is no right way to ask.  They sound like they already have there minds made up about this.

How to ask them?

Posted By:
pirateangel
pirateangel
StarStar
Well, here's another thing my dad has his mind made up but it's hard to read my moms thoughts. I think she might be able to get talked into it; I just don't know what to say to her

Cupcakes 4EVER!!!!!!

How to ask them?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
If your parents say no, the answer is no. There's no "talking them into it". Just listen to what they say. They have rules and you're supposed to follow them, not try to debate them.

let

i use my hair to express myself

How to ask them?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I can see you're set on asking them. If you want to dance around this lightly, Try to get alone with your mom without making it look weird. Say something similar to "What do you thing about 6th and 7th graders dating? Is it weird for a girl my age to have a special friend who's a guy?" Try to be serious when talking to her like you are considering weather it's a good or bad thing while still showing you have great approval for the idea. Perhaps you can get into a debate, but try to show you don't feel in love with the idea either. If she seems to grow toward your side, ask what she would think of you in such a position. That is all the help I can offer. Hope you can benefit from it. smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

How to ask them?

Posted By:
pirateangel
pirateangel
StarStar
Thank u for understanding cuz I thought it'd be rude to say it. I'll defiantly try that thx!

Cupcakes 4EVER!!!!!!

How to ask them?

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"pirateangel" wrote:

Well, here's another thing my dad has his mind made up but it's hard to read my moms thoughts. I think she might be able to get talked into it; I just don't know what to say to her

Wow that's really calling for a fight. To do something you need both parents approval, otherwise it all goes downhill...

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

Stop bullying

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Am New, Help!

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

latest videos