Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
Libbylu
Libbylu
StarStarStar
My parents got a divorce when I was 3 years old.I didn't know what was going on.But when I got older I just was used to it so I never really had a break down.Some times I wish I had a normal family were my parents were together!my mom  got married and my dad is single.Sometimes I wonder why there not together.But everything has something bad happen to them in life.Getting over a divorce is easy if think of it at another angle.Like your parents being happy to find someone they love.They might still be friends with there ex not.But you need to except the fact that they weren't mention for eachother and there's someone better for both of them.All you want is your parents happy.And they want you to be happy with no fighting!

Libbylu

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
cookie10212
cookie10212
StarStar
wow. i never thoght of it that way thank you. although its sad that my dad and stepmom are getting a divorce, it's true. but i don't like to see my dad being so sad all the time.  Frown

online, download, multiplayer, whatever i'll play it!!!
gamergal!
becca
i play wizard101, pirate101, bearville, club peinguin, webkinz, roblox, fantage,and moshi monsters.

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

"cookie10212" wrote:

wow. i never thoght of it that way thank you. although its sad that my dad and stepmom are getting a divorce, it's true. but i don't like to see my dad being so sad all the time.  Frown

You will still get to see them.  I wish i was able to see my parents again if it was only for a moment.  Reamember they still love you.  If hes sad be there for him. 

mafioso Lovino

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
cookie10212
cookie10212
StarStar
i agree try to think of how much he loves you. he will always be in your heart. the presious memory of  your dad.  smile 

gamergal!
becca
i play wizard101, pirate101, bearville, club peinguin, webkinz, roblox, fantage,and moshi monsters.

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar
For one thing divorce is nothing compared to what I have to go through, I don't even know my dads name or what he looks like I know nothing about my dad but I still go through with life so if you are one of the cry baby my parents are divorce try to live with wonder about one of our parents and your mom is always in lalala land and never pays atteion to me.

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
StarStarStarStarStar
Divorce is difficult to deal with, in my opinion. When my parents separated my mom took me away from my friends, family and my home. It hurts. It really does. It hurts to see your father with a woman other than your mother. And people act like they understand but they really don't. 

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
cookie10212
cookie10212
StarStar
i agree with you.  Frustrated

gamergal!
becca

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
warrear0518
warrear0518
Star
I have more problems with my stepdad. He is pushing my dad out of the picture. I know my mom says no he's not but, she can't prove it. This makes me sad, wich leads to taking it out on my stepdad, I can't stop though! WorriedI'm slowly seeing my dad less and less. Soon, He'll be gone. Worried

You need to live through the bad moments in order to experience the really super ones.

how to cope with divorce

Posted By:
cookie10212
cookie10212
StarStar
wow that's bad really bad. i feal so sorry for you.  and for every one in this group that has a mom or dad that they don't see.   
 Sad

gamergal!
becca

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

"Am I Wrong" by NICO & VINZ

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

We the Kidz

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos