Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I get along with my parents great!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
After reading a lot of the posts on here, I have to say I get along with my parents great.
I'm not a spoiled brat or anything! My parents have given me some freedom, but along with that came restrictions. I respect that and I follow their rules most of the time. When I do break their rules, I do get punsihed, and I accept it because I know that I have done wrong.
I don't ask for a lot of things, but I do get the things that I need. Now that we have moved to America, I think they are gonna get me my first cell phone. That will be great.
I'm the middle child with an older sister who is 22 and a younger brother who is 9.
My parents did a lot to help my older sister with college and they have said that they will help me getting in to college after I get out of regular school.
I think that the best way to get along with parents is to not ask too much, respect them, obey them, and appreciate what you do have.
If you do have problems, then discuss it with them.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
That's awesome to hear! ^-^
Yeah, I totally agree! Big Grin

My sig is successfully ruined.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
That's awesome ! c:

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStar
I get along with my parents MOST of the time. i think the rules they have for me are way to strict, but my bedtime is better than most of my friends.

I am Alyssa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!