Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My 14 Year Old Half Sister

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
Dear Dish-It,
I have a half sister whos 14,she says shes a germaphobe and she has been disrespecting my sisters,mom,and i for years,theres really no way to stop her.Lately,she has been talking in her own language of german and french mixed,shes acts like a 2 year old.Everyday,she has spit on me or done something to me,but i cant do anything back,and its gotten worse.She speaks insults in her own language now,and mostly she tortures me.This year,she has al,ready tried to kill me with  a knife and threw glass at me.Shes also a spoiled brat,my dad(her uncle)gives her anything she wants and nothing to me and im his real daughter.He doesnt see the real problem.My sis acts so shy around other people ,but when she comes home,shes totally different,she turns into a monster on rampage,my dad works so he cant witness it and he totally doesnt believe me,my sisters,and my mom about her.What do I do?!

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

Posted By:
JJfun Lock
JJfun
StarStarStar
Just run away start saving up making a plan how old r u? maybe you can get a job start learning ahead of your grade and master skills. learn nice tips. be good of your surroundings. I have problems similar and i might run away to live with my rich friend with her and her mom so ask me for tips

"People who care will come around for those who matter and the people who don't matter wont meet people who care"
- me

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
Thx i guess,but unlike you i dont really have friends and honestly i dont come from a rich family,were pretty poor actually.All my money im saving up is for college and i would wish to learn above my grade level,but its not that easy where i live.im 12.

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
toriko

Posted By:
Party14Life
Party14Life
StarStarStarStar
Tell a family member you know will do something

I have $w3y $w@gg3r

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar

"Party14Life" wrote:

Tell a family member you know will do something
Ive done that with my 16 yr old half sister,she has fought back fir me many times,her and my 14 yr old sis are in anime club together with my 16yr old sis friends and my 16 yr old sis told all her friends what she doees to me,then she gets excluded from fun club activities.

Toriko
toriko

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow, it has already too serious.  First, tell a good friend or family member.  It that does not help, get a school counsellor (They can help).  If all else fails, call authorities.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Alannah101
Alannah101
Star
well i the only child soooooo. I can not help you

HUG @ND KISSES
PLUTO FoREvEr !!!!!!!!

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
Ive taken a stand before but she just came back at me worse for it,i copy her and do the same things she does to me to her,she justs covers her ears and acts like a 2yr old and strikes back again.my little sisters hate her to and drew all over her while she was sleeping today,but it eidnt take any effect on her really.

Toriko
toriko

Posted By:
Party14Life
Party14Life
StarStarStarStar
Oh I guess fight back

I have $w3y $w@gg3r

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
wow you really need to talk to a school counsellor or somthing this kid needs a to smarten up fight back dont let her push you around 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say lol-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

pretty little liars

Last one to post school wins!

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!