Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I Need Some Help

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
I've been having some problems in my life and need some advice...Heres a list of whats wrong... 1. I'm a closeted bisexual and want to come out 2. My parents cant/havent accepted me as bisexual, even though I told them 3. I'm socially akward and cannot "keep cool" in large crowds 4. I have very few friends and am made fun of quit frequently 5. Im afraid if I come out the bullies will get worse 6. I am not allowed to be myself at school, my parents dont let me 7. I fear I suffer from deppression and need medication 8. I dont like being touched by people Im not fimiliar with 9. I have a tendancy to push people away for no reason, completely without warning 10. Sometimes I want to run away and hide Can anyone give me advice? Please?

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

I Need Some Help

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
             PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS:

If your parents don't accept you for you, that's their problem. Just remember that school, even one with bullies, can be a sanctuary where you can express who you truly are. To deal with the bullies is something you need to do. There are many ways so do what you think would be best.
*Tell a teacher or trusted adult, and let them deal with it.
*Don't give any signs the bullies annoy you, and they will loose interest thinking there is no fun in continuing
*Find a way to annoy the bullies as much as they annoy you.
*Avoid the bullies any way you can, and when you do come across them use the above.
               I beg of you not to let bullies take control of your life, but your parents do just want what's best for you. They may not accept you are bi, but they were brought up as it was a bad thing. Come on strong to show you aren't going to give up easily. You are a young age and need to still find your way in the world.
               Now on the subject of depression. If there are any other sources of your depression like the loss of a loved one you need to confront your parents in that case. If the problem is about feeling no others are on your side you should also confront your parents, but you should look around kidzworld to find people like me who can understand. You are never truly alone. You should not need medication unless you have suicidal thoughts or tendency to cause yourself physical pain or damage. In any other case look for a bright side. If you can't find one comment me and we can talk it out.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos