Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

mom put me in a all girl school

Posted By:
LECYPIE
LECYPIE
StarStarStar
my mom put me in a all girl school i dont wont to go what do i do.

Just be yourself around me I might not bite but if u get on my bad side oh I bite I'm just being me

Posted By:
WhenSheCries.
WhenSheCries.
StarStarStarStar
Well...you go to school.

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
she must have told you why?

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar

"LECYPIE" wrote:

This may seem hard for you. Soon enough, you will be making friends and you'll love it! Going to an all girls school gives you an advantage that public school girls don't have, no fighting over boys and dating! So, focus on school and making friends. You'll love it, I'm sure. 

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
HAHAHAHA TOO BAD FOR YOU!!! XD okay just kidding. just learn okay? don't worry about one type of gender being around you.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Its the best for you. Are you very interested in dating and boys? If so, thats maybe why your mother put you in an all girls school. She wants the best for you, I mean, sure, dating is fun, but you have to think about your future too.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Why don't you want to go? There's not much you can do, really. Frustrated

#girlsalliancecamp

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar

"LECYPIE" wrote:

Same here...but i still go and without saying a word i did......and thats the only thing i advice u to do.....ur mom wants the best for u......she has her reasons, and its not necessary shes gonna tell u....ull know it after some time....and if u really like to date or want to date, there are still boys in the world!! smile

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
well, there are good things and bad things. a good thing is that girls learn better w/ no boys. but unfortunately, if u want to date, there wont be and boys around all day. but it cant be so bad. why dont u wanna go?

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
themoomeister
themoomeister
Star
yeah, i was put in all girl schools, until i left two of them, i was really unhappy, i argued with all the teachers all the time and the girls wound me crazy. but  the thing is, i was probs better off at ss, boys tend to give girls more attitude and defiance cos they show off, personally I'm a bit rebellious and crazy wherever i go, but from experience just try it, I've been to 8 schools or something, the best thing to do is go for it, and hey, you might like it!!

good luck!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos