Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i hate my dad

Posted By:
spiderbebe
spiderbebe
StarStar
I hate my dad he's so mean I cry myself to sleep each night Cruz him.I'm even wanting to run away from him each time I see him.plz help me asap 

!!!BEBE!!!

i hate my dad

Posted By:
-Beauty and a Beat- Lock
-Beauty and a Beat-
StarStarStar
um whats he do?
Im sure its not that bad..

i hate my dad

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate my dad too.
But I would never tell him that; I want to live a little longer.

Jeffery and Darrel

i hate my dad

Posted By:
allycute22
allycute22
Star
my dad  is rell mean he treats my sister nice  and me mean  sometimes i cry my self to sleep too like to day  had to go feed the dogs and it was snowing it was so cold me and sister was soppes to feed the dog together but dad said ALLISON GO FEED THE DOGS NOW AND YOUR SISTER IS STAYING IN i was so sad he yells @ me all the  time i cry alot so dont fell bad and my dad  slaps me in the face alot  and he says i am so mean my sister is spoiled  i am sad Frown

i hate my dad

Posted By:
Alice237
Alice237
Star
Hey, I know how you're feeling. I seriously hate my father. So much, that even the word "father" is disgusting. I always got this nervous, almost scared feeling when I was around him. My mother and "father" are now broken up. That may or may not happen depending if your mom and dad are married, or if your mom doesn't know about it. If she doesn't, then talk to her. You can't go like this through life, you know. Looking over your shoulder, just to see if he was there. Like i once did. One day, what if he takes it to far, and physically hurts you? Well, If that happens, the police are always standing by. Maybe you have friends and family you can talk to, or sleep over at their house. But anyways, If he loves you, he won't do anything to hurt you. Add or message me if you want any advice or have any problems. ~Alice.

i hate my dad

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it may seem like you 'hate' him.
He loves and, believe it or not, you love him, as well.
This is probably just a phase. 

i hate my dad

Posted By:
allycute22
allycute22
Star
my dad said if i tell my he would  kill me so i get scared when i am around my dad i stay in my room alot or i go to the park and stay there a long time or me and some of my friends will go to the mall and hang with  both are boy friends i get so scared when i am around him like to day it snowed out i can not drive in the snow so i stayed in my room as long as  i could then he pulled me out of there by my arm and i screemed all the way then my best friend comes to my house by the fire exampe and  i do not live in  apartment are fire exampe conent so  and she stared to call 911 but she didnt she thoort i was deed sometimes i wish i was deed i cry alot in my room sometimes i sneenk out my window just to get away

i hate my dad

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

i hate my dad

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

i hate my dad

Posted By:
Silver Light
Silver Light
Star
I THINK U SHHOULD YELL AT HIM WITH A SHARP CRAYON JUST IN CASE.SHARP CRAYON A JOKE

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

I am pretty new

The Alphabet Game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

I am pretty new

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos