Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i hate my dad

Posted By:
DrPepper101 Lock
DrPepper101
Star

"allycute22" wrote:

my dad  is rell mean he treats my sister nice  and me mean  sometimes i cry my self to sleep too like to day  had to go feed the dogs and it was snowing it was so cold me and sister was soppes to feed the dog together but dad said ALLISON GO FEED THE DOGS NOW AND YOUR SISTER IS STAYING IN i was so sad he yells @ me all the  time i cry alot so dont fell bad and my dad  slaps me in the face alot  and he says i am so mean my sister is spoiled  i am sad Frown

omg w/ its like the same thing w/ me and my twin. my mom used to make him stop but they got divorced b/c he yelled & threw thingsthings. but he doesnt hurt me. if your dad slaps u i really think you should tell a teacher or parent. thats child abuse. my dad makes me go to things w/ his new girlfriend even though i despretly hate her. i  tell my mom that i hate him but she says i shouldnt. before we left he told my older brother that he woukd get a baseball bat and smash his car w/ it. hhe also said that he would kick out if the house. every time he yells at me he makes me say im sorry and acts like ge didnt do anything do anything and that nothing happened.

i hate my dad

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
At least you have your dad, you ignorant child. I'd give up anything to have mine back. 

Wie ein Bock stinken!

i hate my dad

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I love my Dad, even though he can sometimes drive me nuts.
You don't 'hate' your Dad; I know what it feels like, but you don't hate him.

bring me the horizon ♥

i hate my dad

Posted By:
Yummi62
Yummi62
StarStarStar
I HATE my dad becuz he just ignores me, and becuz hes foreign he doesn't even talk to me! He favors my brothers over me...it seems like he doesn't even try to be my dad! Sad

gUmMy BeAr LoVeR a.k.a Yummi ^.^

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos