Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

fatness???

Posted By:
wolfywoo
wolfywoo
Star
I mean i guess weight is a family issue... but im not sure lol. so summer is coming up soon as you all no and i want to fit into a bikini really bad. im like five three and weigh like 180 pounds but people say i don't look FAT just chubby. i play basket ball and sports but when im at home im extremely lazy and my mom wont allow like the stuff they advertise on tv in the house cus she says that i need to just work out but she acts like i want lipo which i dont. i changed my diet and saw a docter but it really isn't helping. does anyone know how i can lose some weight without doing a lot?

fatness???

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
 does anyone know how i can lose some weight without doing a lot?

It doesn't work this way, unfortunately Frown

What you have to do to lose weight is be more active, and eat better. Nutrition is 90% of it, but you still need some of the physical activity as well. Don't ever be turned off by the common misconception that if you work out as a girl, you'll get huge muscles like a guy and it'll look bad. It doesn't work that way at all, so don't worry about that either smile

Just be more active. Eat better, and usually, eat less. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

fatness???

Posted By:
Owlgirl
Owlgirl
StarStarStarStar
You do have to be more active. Also, if you are, you should stop drinking juice and pop. 

"Everyone makes mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers."
"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car can go straight upwards."~ A British Astronomer

fatness???

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe it's just metabolism.
But just cut down on sugar foods, and eat fruit and stuff. Maybe you could do 20 mins of exercise a day, and go outside, because we need about 30 mins outside a day for fresh air and exercise, too.

bring me the horizon ♥

fatness???

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry to say, but weight loss takes work. You have to do a lot to lose a lot. 
The basic rule is, you have to burn slightly more calories than you eat. A pound a week is healthy, meaning each week you must eat 3500 calories less than what you've burned in total. Your body needs about 1600 each day (according to the information you've given). So on top of that, you need to exercise and not eat extra calories. That would give you about 500 calories extra to burn each day. 
Good luck smile

Banner

fatness???

Posted By:
Yummi62
Yummi62
StarStarStar
I lost 2 stones but my mum and my brothers still call me FAT! And i think that i need to get to the right size for them to stop taunting me but i don't eventhink i'm fat i weigh 99lb and my age is 14. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!

gUmMy BeAr LoVeR a.k.a Yummi ^.^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

who likes baby chicks

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

latest videos