Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my dad was killed

Posted By:
niceguy131
niceguy131
Star
hey  my dad was just killed so here you can share your own sad story and other people can help you feel better. just try it im sure it will all work out. smile

my dad was killed

Posted By:
tucan9
tucan9
Star
You must be a really brave person to say that out for the world.....
and I am sorry for your loss my Parents are divorced its horrible for me though since I am always
hearing them fight all the time

my dad was killed

Posted By:
S w o o s h :D ♦
S w o o s h :D ♦
StarStarStar
Man, I thought my life was bad.
Sorry to hear that D:

my dad was killed

Posted By:
haters luv me :) :)
haters luv me :) :)
Star
IM SO SORRY TO HER THAT MY AUNT DIED OF BREAST CANCER 8 MONTHS AGO I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

my dad was killed

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
omg!! thats so sad!! sorry about that!! 

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

my dad was killed

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

so sad to hear that about your father!
my garndmother is in the hospital right now!
she is weak and not eating right! I am afraid she will die soon!
I hate to say that, but I am so afraid that thta's what's gonna happen! we are very close and she's the one that gave me my name!
I just wish I could be with her, but she is in Brazil!
My parents went down there to see her, but I couldn't go! Long story!
I hope you get through losing your father! I'm sure it isn't easy!
Just remember the good times and keep close to your mother and your brothers and your sisters!

my dad was killed

Posted By:
Obey Jaye Lock
Obey Jaye
StarStar

"niceguy131" wrote:

hey  my dad was just killed so here you can share your own sad story and other people can help you feel better. just try it im sure it will all work out. smile

RIP ur dad

my dad was killed

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Allow me to go story mode.

a young girl, possibly seven laid in her bed in the middle of the night. Crying to herself as he father came  into the room. His cheery face fell seeing his young daughter cry, so, in result he ran over and hugged her "Hey, honey, what's wrong?" He asked softly, gently brushing his finger tips agents her slick cheek. She snuffled, and cuddled up to her father "I...I'm scared..." She whimpered "I...I was thinking if I d-didn't have you...and how worthless I'd be, daddy..." She mumbled, and looked up with her hazel glossy eyes to her father. Whom smiled sadly down at her "Oh baby..." He murmured as he laid her down, and sat beside her "Even if I were to die, I'd never actually be gone. I'll never leave your side, I love you. Your brothers, and your mother too much to want to be parted away from eachother of for too long." He soothed as he brushed loose strands of hair behind her ear. She smiled fondly, and mumbled "I love you, daddy..." In the most at peace, calm, yet relived tone she could muster up. She chuckled "I love you too, baby girl." he sat there in that very room until she was really asleep. Then left for his own room.

A few days later the poor little girl awoke to screaming from her mother. She got up and ran into the bedroom and saw her sitting down beside her lifeless father, pounding into h chest. Tears or fear, sorrow, and confusion gathered in the soft eyes as her mother commanded her to fetch the phone, which she did as told. Her mother sobbed as she sputtered out things into the phone, then dropped it. Gathering all three of her children and hid as paramedics rushed into the humble home. Stepping on the toys littered along the hall ways. The girl and her brothers were ushered out the door, the last glimpse of her father was his body being placed in a body bag.

a month later there was funeral. The little girl was dark, laid back, and quiet. She looked at the shell coffin that contains her fathers ashes, and teared up. She had the honor of saying the fishermans' prayer as the shell coffin  would sink into the ocean...like what her father wanted. As th moment came, she sputtered out each word as clearly as possible
"I pray that I may live to fish...
Until my dying day. 
And when it comes to my last cast, 
I then most humbly pray: 
When in the Lord's great landing net 
And peacefully asleep 
That in His mercy I be judged 
Big enough to keep."
 And looked ver to see the shell had successfully had sunk. She let oth a soft cry as she threw in her most favored lure. 

As years passed, the young girl learned that her father was going crazy before he died. He was afraid to leave the house. He couldn't taste anything with sugary things. He cried too often. And he practically committed suicide, one going crazy, tow he couldn't stand that his ways were slowly hurting his family.

I love my dad. So much. Nothing will ever be more powerful than my love to him.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

my dad was killed

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Aww sorry to hear that Frown But u know like yeah ....

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

my dad was killed

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar

"Deustchland " wrote:

Allow me to go story mode.

a young girl, possibly seven laid in her bed in the middle of the night. Crying to herself as he father came  into the room. His cheery face fell seeing his young daughter cry, so, in result he ran over and hugged her "Hey, honey, what's wrong?" He asked softly, gently brushing his finger tips agents her slick cheek. She snuffled, and cuddled up to her father "I...I'm scared..." She whimpered "I...I was thinking if I d-didn't have you...and how worthless I'd be, daddy..." She mumbled, and looked up with her hazel glossy eyes to her father. Whom smiled sadly down at her "Oh baby..." He murmured as he laid her down, and sat beside her "Even if I were to die, I'd never actually be gone. I'll never leave your side, I love you. Your brothers, and your mother too much to want to be parted away from eachother of for too long." He soothed as he brushed loose strands of hair behind her ear. She smiled fondly, and mumbled "I love you, daddy..." In the most at peace, calm, yet relived tone she could muster up. She chuckled "I love you too, baby girl." he sat there in that very room until she was really asleep. Then left for his own room.

A few days later the poor little girl awoke to screaming from her mother. She got up and ran into the bedroom and saw her sitting down beside her lifeless father, pounding into h chest. Tears or fear, sorrow, and confusion gathered in the soft eyes as her mother commanded her to fetch the phone, which she did as told. Her mother sobbed as she sputtered out things into the phone, then dropped it. Gathering all three of her children and hid as paramedics rushed into the humble home. Stepping on the toys littered along the hall ways. The girl and her brothers were ushered out the door, the last glimpse of her father was his body being placed in a body bag.

a month later there was funeral. The little girl was dark, laid back, and quiet. She looked at the shell coffin that contains her fathers ashes, and teared up. She had the honor of saying the fishermans' prayer as the shell coffin  would sink into the ocean...like what her father wanted. As th moment came, she sputtered out each word as clearly as possible

"I pray that I may live to fish...

Until my dying day. 

And when it comes to my last cast, 

I then most humbly pray: 

When in the Lord's great landing net 

And peacefully asleep 

That in His mercy I be judged 

Big enough to keep."

And looked ver to see the shell had successfully had sunk. She let oth a soft cry as she threw in her most favored lure. 

As years passed, the young girl learned that her father was going crazy before he died. He was afraid to leave the house. He couldn't taste anything with sugary things. He cried too often. And he practically committed suicide, one going crazy, tow he couldn't stand that his ways were slowly hurting his family.

I love my dad. So much. Nothing will ever be more powerful than my love to him.

Omg u like made me cry Frown D:

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

latest videos