Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my dad was killed

Posted By:
kittykat3422
kittykat3422
StarStar
my mother went to jail for taking a bad medicine i have not seen her for 6 years , my dad went to jail for dealing them when i was 4 i still know him, but its real hard not knowing my mom at all

my dad was killed

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"niceguy131" wrote:

hey  my dad was just killed so here you can share your own sad story and other people can help you feel better. just try it im sure it will all work out. smile

Is it me, or does this guy seem happy that his dad is gone? I mean, smiley face? I'd put a sad face if my dad died.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

my dad was killed

Posted By:
kittykat3422
kittykat3422
StarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"niceguy131" wrote:

hey  my dad was just killed so here you can share your own sad story and other people can help you feel better. just try it im sure it will all work out. smile

Is it me, or does this guy seem happy that his dad is gone? I mean, smiley face? I'd put a sad face if my dad died.

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"niceguy131" wrote:

it not just you this guy is just wacked up

my dad was killed

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"kittykat3422" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"niceguy131" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"niceguy131" wrote:

it not just you this guy is just wacked up

I guessed that.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

my dad was killed

Posted By:
novaartix817
novaartix817
Star
look, he's trying to express his feelings and be positive  that's hard to do for people like you guys who he doesn't even know, so back off!

my dad was killed

Posted By:
Little Twinkie
Little Twinkie
Star
I don't know why people get so sad about death, I mean everybody is going to go through it, and most of you should see it coming. It would be sad if you didn't see it coming, but when you did see it shouldn't be as sad... I think it's weird that every time somebody dies I never cry... I don't know why..

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Best Song of 2014?

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos