Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
Randomly_Awesome:)
Randomly_Awesome:)
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27
I  am  grounded for TWO MONTHS because when my boy thats a friend (not even a boyfriend)'s parents went out of town  for the night he wanted me to come and stay with him...So i did, my mom gave me permission and his babysister was there but i still got in trouble....My dad said its because he smokes at 13 but still its not like he was going tohurt me or anything....

I'm Kayleigh
I'm 13
I'm really if you see this
Mmkay?? Mmkay. Byeeee


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13051
Well, smoking at thirteen is NOT good. It's understandable that your dad doesn't approve. You could have been influenced to do the same as that whacko. Although I will agree that 2 months is a bit overboard.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
Randomly_Awesome:)
Randomly_Awesome:)
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27

"iamalive" wrote:

Well, smoking at thirteen is NOT good. It's understandable that your dad doesn't approve. You could have been influenced to do the same as that whacko. Although I will agree that 2 months is a bit overboard.



It was just one night...and i'm around him all the time my dad just got upset about it now after i stayed the night... 

I'm Kayleigh
I'm 13
I'm really if you see this
Mmkay?? Mmkay. Byeeee


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13051


"Randomly_Awesomesmile" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:




Well, smoking at thirteen is NOT good. It's understandable that your dad doesn't approve. You could have been influenced to do the same as that whacko. Although I will agree that 2 months is a bit overboard.



It was just one night...and i'm around him all the time my dad just got upset about it now after i stayed the night... 

"It was just one night" isn't really a good excuse. The 13 year old kid smoked, which is bad. You can't do that until you're and adult.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
Randomly_Awesome:)
Randomly_Awesome:)
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27




"iamalive" wrote:











"Randomly_Awesomesmile" wrote:















"iamalive" wrote:










Well, smoking at thirteen is NOT good. It's understandable that your dad doesn't approve. You could have been influenced to do the same as that whacko. Although I will agree that 2 months is a bit overboard.



It was just one night...and i'm around him all the time my dad just got upset about it now after i stayed the night... 

"It was just one night" isn't really a good excuse. The 13 year old kid smoked, which is bad. You can't do that until you're and adult.



Yes I know that, and thats why I don't, but I can't control him..and he is just a friend

I'm Kayleigh
I'm 13
I'm really if you see this
Mmkay?? Mmkay. Byeeee


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13051

"Randomly_Awesomesmile" wrote:







"iamalive" wrote:














"Randomly_Awesomesmile" wrote:


















"iamalive" wrote:












Well, smoking at thirteen is NOT good. It's understandable that your dad doesn't approve. You could have been influenced to do the same as that whacko. Although I will agree that 2 months is a bit overboard.



It was just one night...and i'm around him all the time my dad just got upset about it now after i stayed the night... 

"It was just one night" isn't really a good excuse. The 13 year old kid smoked, which is bad. You can't do that until you're and adult.



Yes I know that, and thats why I don't, but I can't control him..and he is just a friend

You are right about that. But you can understand why your dad is mad, right? Anyway, sorry you're grounded for two months. Frustrated

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy-
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 413
*face palm* yes mine is.

~EMILY
gif


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1036
I think 2 months is way to long to ground anyone. my longest time grounded was 3 weeks and it was so long. both my parents are way overprotective  Annoyed Frustrated

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13147
i think you would rather a over protective dad then a dad who dosnt give a crap about you Grin

talk too him about it?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


My dad is wayy to overprotective...-moved

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1455
Parents are overly protective. Just act like a little angel and maybe you'll only be grounded one month.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos