Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Dear Dish-it,
Hi my name is Hamida and i think my mom doesn't love me. I get this thought because my mom always gets mad at me. Example. One time (mostly all the time) my mom got mad at ME when my sister or brothers do something i dont do. And my little sister she always dirties my room up and i get un trouble for it. One time I had to go in my room because my brother was messing with me. And I also got in trouble because my sister is only 4 and she was putting her PJ's on and i didn't help her and I got in trouble because i didnt help her. Do you think my mom hates me? Or is she just in a bad mood Frustrated

~Midapops

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
Massabesicgirl
Massabesicgirl
StarStar
 Disappointed well this is a stumper but their is many answers. I dont believe your mom hates you, but it seems like your realashionship isn't worrthy of an award. I think a little bonding time with your mom will do some good. Maybe even like a spa day at home were you paint each others nails look up some cool ideas. Even include your little sis im positive shed love getting pamper like a princesssmile. Best of luck though.

We cut flowers because we think their pretty, we cut ourselves because we think we're worthless.
-Haliesmile

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Trust me, she does not hate you. She sounds stressed and worse....she sounds like one of those moms who puts a little too much emphasis on you being the oldest which means she expects more from you. You're a kid too, not your siblings mother. BUT, you should help out too to be nice. It's a fine line to do both well. If things truly get bad with yelling, remind her you're just a kid too not an adult with all these kids relying on you to take the blame for. Hopefully she'll see shes being unfair.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
aww thanks your all so nice i will keep those idea in mind smile

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
Massabesicgirl
Massabesicgirl
StarStar
 8-| best wishes

We cut flowers because we think their pretty, we cut ourselves because we think we're worthless.
-Haliesmile

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes i feel that my mom hates me too but i know thats not true. it just seems like it at the time if we are fighting or i am in trouble

I am Alyssa

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Your mom certainly doesn't hate you.
Everyone feels this way sometimes. We fight with our parents, we disagree with them, and sometimes we may feel we hate them too. It's a part of life, a part of growing up. She only gets mad at you because she loves you. All parents want is what's best for their child, and raising multiple kids is stressful. In situations like that, she may be frustrated or overwhelmed. I'm sure she doesn't mean to blame you for everything, she's just frustrated and busy and doesn't know what to do.

Banner

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
-f0revery0ung
-f0revery0ung
StarStarStarStar

"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:

Your mom certainly doesn't hate you.

Everyone feels this way sometimes. We fight with our parents, we disagree with them, and sometimes we may feel we hate them too. It's a part of life, a part of growing up. She only gets mad at you because she loves you. All parents want is what's best for their child, and raising multiple kids is stressful. In situations like that, she may be frustrated or overwhelmed. I'm sure she doesn't mean to blame you for everything, she's just frustrated and busy and doesn't know what to do.

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
journj9
journj9
Star
she probably is just in a bad mood.i know your mom has to love you.maybe you should try to tell your mom how you feel.

My mom must hate me.

Posted By:
rashena2
rashena2
StarStar

"journj9" wrote:

she probably is just in a bad mood.i know your mom has to love you.maybe you should try to tell your mom how you feel.

*your girl YAZMYN AKA YAZZIEBOO*

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos