Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

ah..

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13240
so everything starts getting better then somthing bad happens...one thing after another .-.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


ah..

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1036
That's how life works sometimes. You have to push through the bad, to find the good. Maybe if you can control the bad, like making good decisions, you will have less bad in your life. Sometimes you can prevent bad from happening to you, but not always. Just work through it, you always have, haven't you? How else would you be here today?  Wink


ah..

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13240

"Yeliak" wrote:

That's how life works sometimes. You have to push through the bad, to find the good. Maybe if you can control the bad, like making good decisions, you will have less bad in your life. Sometimes you can prevent bad from happening to you, but not always. Just work through it, you always have, haven't you? How else would you be here today?  Wink
it gets harder and harder every day D:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


ah..

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 917
It may be getting harder right now, however it WILL get easier soon. Trust me. Wink

Banner


ah..

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13240

"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:

It may be getting harder right now, however it WILL get easier soon. Trust me. Wink
hopefully D:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


ah..

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 917

"brunostar" wrote:



"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:


It may be getting harder right now, however it WILL get easier soon. Trust me. Wink
hopefully D:


It will! Been there, done that, got the t-shirt to prove it. Tongue Out
If you ever need to talk or help or anything, feel free to message me.

Banner


ah..

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13240

"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:






"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:




It may be getting harder right now, however it WILL get easier soon. Trust me. Wink
hopefully D:


It will! Been there, done that, got the t-shirt to prove it. Tongue Out
If you ever need to talk or help or anything, feel free to message me.
ok smile thanks!

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


ah..

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Things will get better soon, you just have to be patient, and believe. (: 



the name's rishima ✌


play online games

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Dragon-dash-thumb-image

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

Plinga-pet

Join the pet-pampering party with your own customized critter!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure episode 10 KENNY NE...

Bullying/suicide -moved

Bullying/suicide -moved

saaaasa

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Bullying/suicide -moved

latest videos