Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Moving :o

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
So my mum and dad surprised me a couple of days ago. I'm moving to Canada with my grandparents. Help! I'm excited to move, but scared as well! I haven't seen my grammy in years. What if she doesn't like me? What if my parents don't get to follow later? (They're sending me first to live with her until they can get new jobs there...) How can I avoid being homesick? I'm moving really soon, like as soon as I can get packed up a bit! They're sending me Monday... I don't know if I'm ready for this even though I asked so many times!!

Banner

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's only natural to feel that way, moving houses is a big transition especially because your parents won't be there. She's your grandma, of course she won't hate you!! ^.^ Hopefully your parents will be able to come and I think having your grandparents there will make you less homesick, make sure to keep in contact with your parents though, it helps. smile Good luck and I hope you have fun!!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Honeybun2012 Lock
Honeybun2012
StarStar
Actually, it's okay to feel that way, but you don't have to worry. Things are going to be fine! Your grandparents will always love you, and your parents won't abandon you like that. They're sure to find jobs, and it should feel good to know they're trying their best to get a job and come home to you. as soon as you leave for Canada, I assure you, they'd be bawling. Just know that God is always watching over you, and he won't let anything bad appen to you. If you sneezed while reading this, bless you, and if you farted then bless your face. TGIF!

Posted By:
tejha2
tejha2
Star
Dont worry, its nice in canada you will make friends very soon smile

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i live in Canada XD

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
cheybear614
cheybear614
Star
My aunt is moving to texas with her boyfriends parents and siblings. I am scared that once she gets there that i will never be able to see her again. What if i loose tough with her? She is my favorit person in the world i cant loose her. What do i do? Frown Confused

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
moving is always a big step!! and it takes time to get used to a new place!
I wouldn't worry about your grandmother! I don't think that if it wasn't cool, she wouldn't be allowing it!
and this should be a cool time for you and you grandmother to get to spend some quality time togewther!
just be yourself and hopefully you will adapt and make new friends!
I just moved from Brazil to Maryland about 4 months ago, and it was a big change, especially the weather! I'm still getting used to things!
good luck!

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
I have moved twice in the last four years. Moving isn't all that bad. Just don't be afraid to introduce yourself and talk to people like I was... I'm sure if you get to know people, the surrounding area, and stuff, it'll start feeling like home in no time. Big Grin

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
im moving for the 5th time in the last 5 years o.o ive probably moved like 13 times in ##..##### life..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

im moving for the 5th time in the last 5 years o.o ive probably moved like 13 times in ##..##### life..

Oh my Frustrated

My move was pretty good though. So far everything's great! 

Banner

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

Tis ma jam

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos