Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Dad and his new family :(

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar
My Mum and my Dad split up when i was 3. Me, my brother and my Mum then moved away. We lived a 3 hour car drive awy from my Dad, and we only saw him on occasional weekends. Then, my Dad got a girlfriend and she moved in with him. When I was about 5 my Dad got a job in Sweden. He still came back every weekend and I saw him. Sometimes. Then, Tanja got a job in Sweden and they moved. I saw them once a month for a couple of days. I didnt feel replaced or upset until i was 7 and him and Tanja got married. I started to see him every 5/6 weeks as he couldn't come to England because of work. Then, in 2009, Tanja got pregnant. I love my half sister loads but in the past 4 years I have felt replaced and barely get to see my Dad. When I do see him, he's always busy with Tanja or Lara. I just feel really replaced, and I've tried talking to my brother but he doesn't understand. Any advice?

I've been buried alive.

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
You can never be replaced.  If you feel that way then talk to someone you trust about it (they wolnt let you down)  When my dad died i had to step in (when i was old enouph) and work so me and my mom could keep our house, but i can never replace him.  Understand what im getting at?

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
SarahAnna
SarahAnna
Star
Is it alright if I pray for you? I'm so sorry for that -- I hope you can see him more often.

Posted By:
LoveMarilyn;*
LoveMarilyn;*
StarStarStar
Talk to your dad.

Finally did this, and yes, this is my natural eye color♥
Can't you see that you're the one for me?

Posted By:
Lele_AllDaii
Lele_AllDaii
Star
Well MI monna nd dad split upnd i felt like that i wasent important t

Posted By:
AT2463
AT2463
StarStar
Its okay, same thing happened but my Dad died

Love,hope and happiness
Don't forget to reply!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww, Sorry to hear that ):
Try again to talk to your bro if hes not understand then don't talk, about it tell your mother(:

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"bbycakes123" wrote:

My Mum and my Dad split up when i was 3. Me, my brother and my Mum then moved away. We lived a 3 hour car drive awy from my Dad, and we only saw him on occasional weekends. Then, my Dad got a girlfriend and she moved in with him. When I was about 5 my Dad got a job in Sweden. He still came back every weekend and I saw him. Sometimes. Then, Tanja got a job in Sweden and they moved. I saw them once a month for a couple of days. I didnt feel replaced or upset until i was 7 and him and Tanja got married. I started to see him every 5/6 weeks as he couldn't come to England because of work. Then, in 2009, Tanja got pregnant. I love my half sister loads but in the past 4 years I have felt replaced and barely get to see my Dad. When I do see him, he's always busy with Tanja or Lara. I just feel really replaced, and I've tried talking to my brother but he doesn't understand. Any advice?

Oh darling, I know what you are going through.. My parents split up because of my birth, they got it finalized when I was only one year old, I lived close to both of my parents, and though when I moved away it was only a maximum of 3 hours worth of a drive but I still know what you are going through.. I saw my dad once a year. maybe even once every year and a half.

He now has a fiance and 2 new children... I'm used to the siblings being that I had 7 siblings before the other 2. 

for years i felt the way you do now.. Like my dad is too busy being their dad to be mine, I ask myself why he never treated me the way he treats them, and then I stop and think. Its because he knows im mature now. He still loves me with all my heart, but im not the little girl who cried when she stubbed her toes, or his little girl he used to give bubble baths and then brush her hair because she didnt let anyone else. You have to know... your growing up and you need to find your own path, but your half sister? she may still need your father.

He still loves you with all of his heart, and you know you still love him, and when you see each other again it'll be worth it Grin and you shouldnt hold blame, or guilt, I know its hard...but you need to find your own way now, do things for yourself Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry to hear that, and try to tell him or your mum or even your brother how you feel. You cannot get away with feeling invisible to your father and his new family because he is still your dad.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Letter Game-moved

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

What are your favorite tv shows?

Its a never ending game!

A person at school ya hate at school.

How Many Times Have You Watched Frozen

latest videos