Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 446
On a scale from 1 to 10, how lenient are your parents? 
1 being not lenient at all and 10 being unbelievably lenient.

I would have to say about an 8!
My parents are strict in some ways, but pretty much let me do what I wanna do, as long as they know where I'm at!
They taught me to know what i s right and what is wrong!!



Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1588
My mom is about a 6.  She makes me get stuff done (though I don't always), but she still lets me do what I want.  She's super awesome.

My dad and step-mom, however, are ultra-super-mega strict to a 10.  They won't even go on YouTube, much less get an account.  They know I have an account, but they can't stop me, since they live in a different state.  If they found out I am bi, they would disown me and burn me at the stake like a Salem witch.

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"ipodGPA84" wrote:

My mom is about a 6.  She makes me get stuff done (though I don't always), but she still lets me do what I want.  She's super awesome.


My dad and step-mom, however, are ultra-super-mega strict to a 10.  They won't even go on YouTube, much less get an account.  They know I have an account, but they can't stop me, since they live in a different state.  If they found out I am bi, they would disown me and burn me at the stake like a Salem witch.

Mine too! Except my dad is a bit more strict than my mom, I don't have step parents, but other than that, we're pretty much in the same boat. I don't remember the last time I had candy or junk food. xD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
sagelovely1
sagelovely1
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
My Dad's really lenient, I can do pretty much whatever as long as i do any chores or favors he asks me to do.  Soo i guess a 2 or maybe even a 1

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1570
Maybe a 4. My parents have rules but they aren't really strict rules. Sometimes they can be a bit extreme though


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1588

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:



"ipodGPA84" wrote:


My mom is about a 6.  She makes me get stuff done (though I don't always), but she still lets me do what I want.  She's super awesome.



My dad and step-mom, however, are ultra-super-mega strict to a 10.  They won't even go on YouTube, much less get an account.  They know I have an account, but they can't stop me, since they live in a different state.  If they found out I am bi, they would disown me and burn me at the stake like a Salem witch.

Mine too! Except my dad is a bit more strict than my mom, I don't have step parents, but other than that, we're pretty much in the same boat. I don't remember the last time I had candy or junk food. xD


Wait, what do you mean you, too?  What about me? 

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"fabiana" wrote:

On a scale from 1 to 10, how lenient are your parents? 

1 being not lenient at all and 10 being unbelievably lenient.


I would have to say about an 8!

My parents are strict in some ways, but pretty much let me do what I wanna do, as long as they know where I'm at!

They taught me to know what i s right and what is wrong!!


8 also for my mom!
5 for my dad.


Posted By:
Fluffydragonpuppy
Fluffydragonpuppy
Member since:
July, 2014
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 5
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.


Posted By:
xXlove-bugXx_2727430 Lock
xXlove-bugXx_2727430
Member since:
July, 2014
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 36
my parents are prolly like a 5 i mean i dont have chores or anything but i cant stay at my friends house unless theyve met the parents and have known them for a while. I also cant just leave the house and go for a walk or anything even if i have a phone.

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1097
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

LIPSTICK OR NAIL POLISH-moved

LIPSTICK OR NAIL POLISH-moved

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

What are you doing currently?

latest videos