Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How Lenient Are Your Parents?

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
On a scale from 1 to 10, how lenient are your parents? 
1 being not lenient at all and 10 being unbelievably lenient.

I would have to say about an 8!
My parents are strict in some ways, but pretty much let me do what I wanna do, as long as they know where I'm at!
They taught me to know what i s right and what is wrong!!

Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
StarStarStarStarStar
My mom is about a 6.  She makes me get stuff done (though I don't always), but she still lets me do what I want.  She's super awesome.

My dad and step-mom, however, are ultra-super-mega strict to a 10.  They won't even go on YouTube, much less get an account.  They know I have an account, but they can't stop me, since they live in a different state.  If they found out I am bi, they would disown me and burn me at the stake like a Salem witch.

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar

"ipodGPA84" wrote:

My mom is about a 6.  She makes me get stuff done (though I don't always), but she still lets me do what I want.  She's super awesome.

My dad and step-mom, however, are ultra-super-mega strict to a 10.  They won't even go on YouTube, much less get an account.  They know I have an account, but they can't stop me, since they live in a different state.  If they found out I am bi, they would disown me and burn me at the stake like a Salem witch.

Mine too! Except my dad is a bit more strict than my mom, I don't have step parents, but other than that, we're pretty much in the same boat. I don't remember the last time I had candy or junk food. xD

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
sagelovely1
sagelovely1
Star
My Dad's really lenient, I can do pretty much whatever as long as i do any chores or favors he asks me to do.  Soo i guess a 2 or maybe even a 1

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe a 4. My parents have rules but they aren't really strict rules. Sometimes they can be a bit extreme though

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"ipodGPA84" wrote:

Mine too! Except my dad is a bit more strict than my mom, I don't have step parents, but other than that, we're pretty much in the same boat. I don't remember the last time I had candy or junk food. xD

Wait, what do you mean you, too?  What about me? 

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"fabiana" wrote:

On a scale from 1 to 10, how lenient are your parents? 

1 being not lenient at all and 10 being unbelievably lenient.

I would have to say about an 8!

My parents are strict in some ways, but pretty much let me do what I wanna do, as long as they know where I'm at!

They taught me to know what i s right and what is wrong!!

8 also for my mom!
5 for my dad.

Posted By:
Fluffydragonpuppy
Fluffydragonpuppy
Star
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.

Posted By:
xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx
StarStarStar
my parents are prolly like a 5 i mean i dont have chores or anything but i cant stay at my friends house unless theyve met the parents and have known them for a while. I also cant just leave the house and go for a walk or anything even if i have a phone.

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos