Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Mental Disorders and Psychiatric Hospital Visits

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
I'm going to cut to the chase here for a minute: i used to have issues with self-harm.

I may or may not still have these issues.

I've been visiting a psychiatrist and a therapist for a couple of months now - ever since my parents found out about the self-harm last December. It's been going on for about five years, though.

My therapist suggests i have O.D.D., A.D.D., chronic depression, and bipolar disorder.
My psychiatrist suggests chronic depression and schizophrenia.

Lately, because of certain on-goings, i've been threatened with a court-ordered psychiatric hospital stay.

Has anyone ever been? What can i expect if i go? How long might i have to stay? Any other advice?

Thanks.

-Kris

There is no such thing as "bad art", regardless of talent or skill. For every craft or drawing you create, is a creation from your mind. Whatever it depicts, it is immensely beautiful.

Mental Disorders and Psychiatric Hospital Visits

Posted By:
sagey
sagey
Star
I I am 9 and I  have been in the hospital two times for my bipolar. It was not bad.  I got help and was safe. They teach you talk to you and were nice. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

Should women have higher societal roles?

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

latest videos