Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

When things dont work out

Posted By:
livie1999
livie1999
Star
I have 3 brother and one older annoying sister we fight 24/7 my mom i love very much my dad i just think he doesn't likes me everything i do he gets mad at me for it and it makes me feel like i was a mistake... i love my mom shes my best friend. i still love my dad but its just that my brothers and sisters are my step brother and sister and it makes think he loves them more than me... We should all have the same amount of care its just not fair </ 3 Worried

Olivia_Dreams_OutLoud

When things dont work out

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know what to tell you in your situation, except for maybe stop trying to do things? Do what you're asked to do and work hard at those, but if he gets mad for you working at stuff you weren't asked to do, just leave him to do his own stuff. Some people are like that where they work better by themselves and have their stuff the way they want.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

latest videos