Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my brother and sisters

Posted By:
alyssaim13
alyssaim13
Star
me and my bro and sis we can't get along then when we get in trouble they blame it all on me and i get in trouble and they call me a sluts stuied ### and that i should die i get that at school too so i end up self harming what do I do? i need help please Frown thank you

my brother and sisters

Posted By:
isisash121 Lock
isisash121
StarStarStar
I'm sry to hear that, did u try to talk to ur parents or a school counicler because what they r doing is bulling. Also try talking to ur friends and hang in there it will get better i promise

Save the animals!

my brother and sisters

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"isisash121" wrote:

I'm sry to hear that, did u try to talk to ur parents or a school counicler because what they r doing is bulling. Also try talking to ur friends and hang in there it will get better i promise

I also suggest hanging around friends that support you.  As for them calling you names: you know it is not true, I know its hard but don't let it bother you.  Trust me just keep your head high and everything will turn out alright. Keep moving forward

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos