Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
XxImaginaryxX Lock
XxImaginaryxX
Star

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"Midapops" wrote:

My mom is always mean. Yesterday, she thought me and my older brothers had her charger to  her phone and accused me of taking it. IF I HAD IT I WOULD GAVE IT TO HER!! She said we were liars. And, it feels like she DONT love us at all. Ever since my baby sister (who four now) came along she been nicer to her. Sometimes I get in trouble for what SHE does. So.. Whats you opinion. Do you think my mom hates me or no?

No no! Your mom doesn't hate you! She is probably stressed and is irritated by everything right now.
She loves you, there was a time that I felt like that too. But then I realized she was just adapting to everything. Just don't worry about it. Things will sort out!

This.

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
priani
priani
StarStarStarStar

"XxImaginaryxX" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"Midapops" wrote:

My mom is always mean. Yesterday, she thought me and my older brothers had her charger to  her phone and accused me of taking it. IF I HAD IT I WOULD GAVE IT TO HER!! She said we were liars. And, it feels like she DONT love us at all. Ever since my baby sister (who four now) came along she been nicer to her. Sometimes I get in trouble for what SHE does. So.. Whats you opinion. Do you think my mom hates me or no?

No no! Your mom doesn't hate you! She is probably stressed and is irritated by everything right now.
She loves you, there was a time that I felt like that too. But then I realized she was just adapting to everything. Just don't worry about it. Things will sort out!

This.
Everyone feels at some point in their life that their mom hates them. Take me for example i always feel that my mom favors my younger sis than me but when i talked it out with my sis she felt like mom favored me more. There are time when she shouts at me and my sis for no reason, we let it go because we had come to study her and know when she is or already angry/stressed. so calm down and try to understand her and u'll see she doesn't hate u. smile

sweet dreams
photo

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
stress.

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so where's your father in the middle of all this? 
Your mom is probably stressed. Especially with a four year old. And of course she's going to be nicer to her, she's four for crissake. I'm not denying that there is a chance that your mom DOES hate you, but think of it this way. She'd probably tell you that she hates you. I know, I feel like that sometimes too. But it makes me stronger, knowing that I'm still standing, and am dealing with my feelings. If possible, confront your mom about all this. But I admit, that'll take some serious courage. It's just something you gotta do, or else nothing is going to get better. If you're upset about your mom refusing to buy you a Monster High doll, that's a different story.

Jeffery and Darrel

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
lilwayneluver
lilwayneluver
StarStarStar
nooooooo ur mom doesn't hate u

YMCMB

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
Sometimes she feel: Cranky and Crazy mother ever

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
I don't think she hates you cause deep down she loves you all, why not tell her how you feel? But make sure she is relaxing and happy not overworked and tired.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
Hahalol101
Hahalol101
StarStar
Your mom loves you. Sometimes they get moody. Like my mom blames me for stuff tht I don't do and I get really mad. But I know that she loves me. So just hang in there. Just like my favorite quote says: "Dissapointsments are God's way of saying: "I've got something better." So be patient, have faith, and live your life." Whenever I'm sad, I just remember that quote and I fell a little better! Hope this helps! 

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
you girl
you girl
StarStarStar
I wonder the same thing

pancakes

Does my mom hate me?

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
no..she loves u

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos