Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

moms

Posted By:
mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius
StarStarStar
my mom is always getting on my nerve shes always nagging and she let my lil brother get everything then when she has a attitued everyone eles gets an attitude because shes getting on our never sometimes i wish i was adopted to an new family and then i dont  omg what to do

NEWS FLASH B***** I DONT LIVE TO PLEASE U
BOSS
ALL U H**S IS MY EMPLOYES WORK
~ amya ~ thanks brooke 4 helping me with my sinature smile Big Grin

moms

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
welcome to the club.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

moms

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar

"mrz.aquarius" wrote:

my mom is always getting on my nerve shes always nagging and she let my lil brother get everything then when she has a attitued everyone eles gets an attitude because shes getting on our never sometimes i wish i was adopted to an new family and then i dont  omg what to do
your very ungrateful .i love my mom .when she's mean to me and when she's nice to me I love her i don't say one thing then another .she brought me Into this world and is raising me well.you can't do anything about it anyway to let you know.

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

moms

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
OK i love my mom but she really gets on my nerves too. she says i have an attitude problem with a capital A but i think we just are different. i can comment here for hours about it. i know she loves me too but its hard to think that when you are getting put in your room  Annoyed

I am Alyssa

moms

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"1999baby" wrote:

"mrz.aquarius" wrote:

your very ungrateful .i love my mom .when she's mean to me and when she's nice to me I love her i don't say one thing then another .she brought me Into this world and is raising me well.you can't do anything about it anyway to let you know.

This.  Be grateful she's in good health my moms in the hospital most of the time. (directed to the one who posted)

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scary story.

the real world

latest videos