Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I don't feel anything?

Posted By:
superkewlgurl4lyf
superkewlgurl4lyf
StarStarStarStar
I know this doesn't really belong in the '"family issues." But I have no idea where else to put this in the forums.

Basically, I went though major depression which revolved around self harm, self hatred, and contemplating suicide at least every day. This dragged on for about a year making me an emotional mess. Then into Summer 2012, I was forcing myself to be happy because I didn't want to be sad anymore. I went to major depression to insane amounts of happiness within a few months. I don't feel anything. Literally nothing. I feel dead every day. Not in a depressed way, just literally nothing.

Am I even making any sense? 

It was great being so happy. I felt like the old me-before the depression, obviously. I made a lot of friends which added to my self confidence. Then during Winter Break 2012, I started to not care. I thought it was cool, which it isn't. Don't think not feeling anything is cool because It makes me feel confused all the time. I'm not happy or sad, I'm confused every day. I don't hate myself, I'm not depressed. I'm just trying to right my happiness back. I know this sounds really cliche and nobody really cares about anything I'm saying right now. But if you're reading this and now what I'm talking about, contact me.

kitty

I don't feel anything?

Posted By:
AbnormalMe
AbnormalMe
Star
1. Talk to your parents. Tell them what's going on, what you feel, and how you're doing.

2. It's probably a little thing your going through right now, to get through it try to do things you use to love? Go to the mall, talk about guys, etc.

3. You might still have depression. The symptoms are;

• Persistent sadness, pessimism

• Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness, or hopelessness

• Loss of interest or pleasure in usual activities.

• Difficulty concentrating and complaints of poor memory

• Worsening of co-existing chronic disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis or diabetes

• Insomnia or oversleeping

• Weight gain or loss

• Fatigue, lack of energy

• Anxiety, agitation, irritability

• Thoughts of suicide or death

• Slow speech; slow movements

• Headache, stomachache, and digestive problems

❝so ɪ ɢuɛss wɛ ɑʀɛ wʜo wɛ ɑʀɛ ғoʀ
ɑ ʟoт oғ ʀɛɑsoɴs. ɑɴd mɑʏʙɛ wɛ'ʟʟ
ɴɛvɛʀ ĸɴow mosт oғ тʜɛm.❞
-тʜɛ pɛʀĸs oғ ʙɛɪɴɢ ɑ wɑʟʟғʟowɛʀ

I don't feel anything?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
read advice too you? the thread made by brunostar

I don't feel anything?

Posted By:
Madstar :)
Madstar :)
StarStarStar
Hi Super, I used to self harm a lot too, eventually i stopped though. I think you should go to a consular, but this is what i think happened. It happened to me too, the feeling "nothing", like your on auto-pilot. When you get stressed, everything in your body goes in over-drive mode. Then your brain goes "click" and shuts-down. What I mean is, you probably feel that way because of high or lingering stress. It's called depersonalistion or disrealistaion. Hope I helped, and if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here smile

-madstar smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p