Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Anorexia..

Posted By:
AbnormalMe
AbnormalMe
Star
I don't want to have a eating disorder, but I do. It's eating me alive. I can't even go in my own kitchen anymore. I'm seriously starting to think about suicide. I don't want to tell my parents because they're stressing enough about my older brother. What should I do?

❝so ɪ ɢuɛss wɛ ɑʀɛ wʜo wɛ ɑʀɛ ғoʀ
ɑ ʟoт oғ ʀɛɑsoɴs. ɑɴd mɑʏʙɛ wɛ'ʟʟ
ɴɛvɛʀ ĸɴow mosт oғ тʜɛm.❞
-тʜɛ pɛʀĸs oғ ʙɛɪɴɢ ɑ wɑʟʟғʟowɛʀ

Anorexia..

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell your parents. Seriously, you think they can't handle it but they can and will. Good luck hun! Big Grin

Anorexia..

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
Whoa, tell your parents, and try to eat. Oh, and suicide is never an option.

add me as a friend

Anorexia..

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
TELL YOUR PARENTS! this can get very ugly very fast. And try to eat even if its just a cookie. just eat and DON'T kill yourself. your just make a lot of people sad and you will regret it. Remember your amazing the way you are. don't try to change at least like that.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

Anorexia..

Posted By:
April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang
StarStarStarStar
You should really tell that to your parents. Though I eat well people say I'm anorexic but the truth is that that's just how I am. Trust me suicide is not an option. You can share your problems to your friends you know. I'm sure they can help you.

๑۩۞۩๑ (Love God,live life,laugh hard!!!) ๑۩۞۩๑

╔══╗ ♫ (。◕‿◕。) I MAYBE NORMAL.
║██║ ♪♪ (∩▂∩) THINK AGAIN.
║██║♫♪ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
║ ◎♫♪♫ (¬▂¬)
╚══╝

"I hate love. I used to tell myself I wouldn't do this to myself, Until I proved it to myself. And now I'm losing myself."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║© April-ulzzang

Anorexia..

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
ppl always ask me how im not anorexic bcuz i never eat ill eat mayb 3x a week if i fee like it

music and football are all i have left

Anorexia..

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar
You must tell your parents.  i know they are stressed already but they would want 2 know about this.  anorexia is serious really really serious.  pleeese tell your parents.  and pleeese try 2 eat even if its just a biscuit or cracker.

Laurel

Anorexia..

Posted By:
BestFriendsForLife3553 Lock
BestFriendsForLife3553
Star
I don't have an eating disorder. But I get bullied everyday because I am skinny. I can't eat like the other kids. I am not underweight though. It's just hard. If you are skinny, Don't think that you are having an eating disorder. Just go online, look it up, if all those steps or rules are like equal to you, than you might. But don't be sad, it's okay. It's not like you can help it. 

Cassie (:

Anorexia..

Posted By:
scarlett4evs
scarlett4evs
Star
Don't commit suicide AbnormalMe. In the past I've considered taking that path but I've always been able to pull together. Please tell someone as well otherwise your situation could get nasty. I hope that I've helped!
All the best,
Scarlett4evs
xxx

Just go with the flow of life and you'll get by fine!

Anorexia..

Posted By:
Imperfect_Me
Imperfect_Me
StarStar
You should seriously talk to your parents and get to the root of why you feel like you dont wanna eat and talk to them about how they can help you. No matter how hard life may seem dont throw it away by committing suicide, remember that you have a loving family who cares about you more than you make think yeah you may not want them to stress more but i think they rather stress about you being anorexic or thinking of suicide and trying to help than to stress over losing a child so once again talk to your parents. Parents are here to help.

Freely expressing my opinions is what I do and making you mad is a plus

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Rio or Rango

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos