Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Anorexia..

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Anorexia is like a parasite. It eats you further and further, until you're skin and bone.
You NEED help. You could die.
Not only is it a physical disorder, but a mental one. You have to be able to think you can eat.

bring me the horizon ♥

Anorexia..

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Anorexia is like a parasite. It eats you further and further, until you're skin and bone.

You NEED help. You could die.

Not only is it a physical disorder, but a mental one. You have to be able to think you can eat.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Anorexia..

Posted By:
FunkyLove
FunkyLove
StarStarStar

I'm not really sure what to say but I know that suicide is something no one should ever even consider.
People love you, and if you commit many people will be heartbroken. Even if you think it's not worth living anymore, please just try to consider the feelings of your friends and relatives. They will help you more than you think they can. 
If you think being thin will make you happy then just read about other anorexic girls. Are they happily thin? Of course not. 
The secret to happiness isn't being stick thin, it's being confident in your own body. If you love and respect yourself then other people will too.

Please just seek as much help as you need. You'll find it somewhere, and it could help you to be happier than you think you can be.

I send you my best wishes. xoxo.

Hey beautiful smile
I'm Emma, I'm nearly 14, and I'm Irish

Anorexia..

Posted By:
BookWorm007
BookWorm007
Star
don't do it theres always another way. you might not want to talk to your parents but this is serious maybe you should take it into consideration

Anorexia..

Posted By:
Hahalol101
Hahalol101
StarStar
Please tell you parents before its to late. If you don't want to, then all I have to say is hang in there. Please don't do anything you'll regret. 

Anorexia..

Posted By:
Christette
Christette
StarStarStarStar
Killing yourself will put more stress on your parents there is life to live and just try to eat something maybe. Even if you hate the way food tastes you just try to eat it

Anorexia..

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
I've seen a lot of people with anorexia, it's a common problem lots of people have, you should see a doctor, to get professional help.smile

Anorexia..

Posted By:
katniss321
katniss321
StarStarStar

"AbnormalMe" wrote:

I don't want to have a eating disorder, but I do. It's eating me alive. I can't even go in my own kitchen anymore. I'm seriously starting to think about suicide. I don't want to tell my parents because they're stressing enough about my older brother. What should I do?

DONT. Tell ur parents about it. theyll help u through it. ur also important

xoxo, Gossip Girl

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I getting my period soon

3 Facts About You!

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Hey ♥

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos