Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Fighting family

Posted By:
LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124
Star
My mom and my grandma have never gotten along but now its worse my mom wants a restraining order! And my grandma didnt do nothing my mom starts all the fights! And i beg my mom to stop and get over it but she says im hurting her feelings and taking my grans side and then she calls me a trader! ( which im not taking no ones side!) So what should i do plz help it makes me sad. Frown

Fighting family

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

in a way, I can kinda relate to this!
my grandmother  (my father's mother) has ben up here from brazil for a while, and the my mother and grandmother get in to a lot of arguments, especially when it comes to cooking and house cleaning! None of it has been what you would call a fight, but the arguments do get intense sometimes!
I don't take sides, and my fayjer is usually the one stuck in the middle!
the arguments settle down after a while, and most of the time my mother gives in just to create peace!
my grandmother is going back to brazil in august. I feel sorry for my mom cause it is her family

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

no one gets me

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos