Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Fighting family

Posted By:
LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124
Star
My mom and my grandma have never gotten along but now its worse my mom wants a restraining order! And my grandma didnt do nothing my mom starts all the fights! And i beg my mom to stop and get over it but she says im hurting her feelings and taking my grans side and then she calls me a trader! ( which im not taking no ones side!) So what should i do plz help it makes me sad. Frown

Fighting family

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

in a way, I can kinda relate to this!
my grandmother  (my father's mother) has ben up here from brazil for a while, and the my mother and grandmother get in to a lot of arguments, especially when it comes to cooking and house cleaning! None of it has been what you would call a fight, but the arguments do get intense sometimes!
I don't take sides, and my fayjer is usually the one stuck in the middle!
the arguments settle down after a while, and most of the time my mother gives in just to create peace!
my grandmother is going back to brazil in august. I feel sorry for my mom cause it is her family

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

What's your pet?

My favorite animal

latest videos