Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i need help with this

Posted By:
kenzangel
kenzangel
Star
ok ihave 2 sisters one is 17 the other is 14 i wanna do stuff with them but they dont wanna do anything with me because im little (9) also i dont wanna fight with them but they do

i need help with this

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Talk to your parents and ask them to designate family time for everyone so you get to hang out with your sisters. smile

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

i need help with this

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar
O.o it also happend to me. my bro is 8year older then me, he always hang out with girls and leave me alone. ;'( 

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

i need help with this

Posted By:
courtjar14
courtjar14
StarStarStar
 I have four brothers, im the only girl in my family besides my mom, and i am in the middle of all my brothers. ( two older and two younger ) Sometimes i feel left out because everyone has there own thing to do and there to busy to hang out with me there "sis". Is there any way that can help me stop feeling like this?

Skittles Wink

i need help with this

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar

"courtjar14" wrote:

I have four brothers, im the only girl in my family besides my mom, and i am in the middle of all my brothers. ( two older and two younger ) Sometimes i feel left out because everyone has there own thing to do and there to busy to hang out with me there "sis". Is there any way that can help me stop feeling like this?

I have a gf who has the very same situation.  What she did was make a big nusance of herself and pushed her way into the group.  Her older brothers dont like her hanging round with them but her younger brothers seem 2 not mind.  I have only 1 brother and hes younger than me so i didnt have that happen 2 me.

Laurel

i need help with this

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar

"kenzangel" wrote:

ok ihave 2 sisters one is 17 the other is 14 i wanna do stuff with them but they dont wanna do anything with me because im little (9) also i dont wanna fight with them but they do

Kirsteeeeen has a good suggestion.  talk 2 your parents about it.  i didnt like my younger brother hanging out with me but it all worked out ok.  hes a little older now and not so silly any more.

Laurel

i need help with this

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"LaurelBaby" wrote:

"courtjar14" wrote:

I have a gf who has the very same situation.  What she did was make a big nusance of herself and pushed her way into the group.  Her older brothers dont like her hanging round with them but her younger brothers seem 2 not mind.  I have only 1 brother and hes younger than me so i didnt have that happen 2 me.

You said it best! I have Both Elem and Middle School kids that ask me the same thing. Things will improve in time. Be VERY Patient with them. 

~Peace - Love - Learn~

i need help with this

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"LaurelBaby" wrote:

"kenzangel" wrote:

Kirsteeeeen has a good suggestion.  talk 2 your parents about it.  i didnt like my younger brother hanging out with me but it all worked out ok.  hes a little older now and not so silly any more.

I'm 16. I know how you all are going through, I have a 12 Year old Sister. She can be Annoying but they are your siblings.  You must spend SOME time with them but not 24/7. you know? 

~Peace - Love - Learn~

i need help with this

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar

"DreamChild" wrote:

"LaurelBaby" wrote:

"kenzangel" wrote:

I'm 16. I know how you all are going through, I have a 12 Year old Sister. She can be Annoying but they are your siblings.  You must spend SOME time with them but not 24/7. you know? 

Yes I know.  I just turned 14 last month and my brother is 12.  He's always wanted 2 hang out with me even when he was really little.  That was annoying some times and i tried to avoid him.  Now hes older and hes a lot of fun, well most of the time.  he likes being with me.  i like being with him 2 but sometimes i need 2 b away from him just 2 b with gfs.  Like you said not 24/7.

Laurel

i need help with this

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
You shouldn't tell your parents because if they confront your sisters, that will make them hate you even worse. You could tell your sisters that you just want to hang out with them, because sometimes older siblings think you are doing that to annoy them. ( trust me on that one, I am the oldest one in my family.) 

add me as a friend

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos