Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Am I normal?? (Girls content)

Posted By:
just for fun
just for fun
Star
Dear Dash-It and Friends,
(this is my sissys account..we both use it)

I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! 

I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body!
 Wink

My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?

Also I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?

And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?

Thats that help me....

Thank you everyone! It helped me a lot. Now I'm 13 and still am 4"11... Frown but I'm trying not to get bothered about it!

Posted By:
louis'sgal
louis'sgal
StarStar
same happened to me 
don't be embarrassed about yourself
ppl are all different 
you are special no matter what
and tell your cuz she just jel k?

Cory Moneith in our hearts
One direction infection
Remember you are..
amaZAYN
briLIAM
extrdaHARRY
phenomiNIALL
and fabLOUIS

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
I wouldn't worry about your height. As you get older you will grow.

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Posted By:
Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic
StarStarStarStar
You can't really MAKE yourself grown in a month. It just happens. Eating right and staying healthy would probably help out a little. 

Posted By:
medodo
medodo
StarStar
The same thing happened and happening to me! I am really depressed about my height too! 

She's just jealous! And Nobodys perfect! think about that.. you may be pretty and creative and smart and every good in you..but If god gives you everything then you will be perfect.. and you might not like to be that perfect perfect girly girl everyone doesn't get everything!

Thats what I always say to myself..thanks hope I helped you out!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar
Dont worry about it.  You'll grow taller.  I didnt have that problem but my little brother stayed small and then one year, I think he was 11 or 12, he grew really really fast and now hes taller than me and i just turned 14.  give yourself time, and you cousins a jerk.

Laurel

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
You are normal, okay, so stop worrying about that!
As long as you are healthy, there is nothing wrong with you!
Don't get too hung up on your height! $'8" is not too short!
As far as your period, you wil hopefully start it soon, but only when your body is ready, but you are just getting some discharge now, so you may want to get some pads so you don't stain your clothes.
You just have to remember that your body is going through a lot of changes right now, and some parts will grow faster than others if you know what I mean!
Justr be patient and make the best of what you have and what you are, and most importantly, you are normal!

Posted By:
ExtremeGirlDareDevil
ExtremeGirlDareDevil
Star
Yes you are completely normal.  I don't think there's a quicker way you can grow but that's OK i'm 11 and i'm small and i like it. if there's an emergency like a fir i can crawl through a vent.... that's a great thing about being small. Big Grin

Kurious Kid

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
I know some 15 year olds who haven't started their periods yet, so you don't need to worry about that. Lots of ppl are small! Gabby Douglas is 17 and is only 4'11, so you will probably outgrow her. Like I said, lots of ppl are small, even famous ppl.

add me as a friend

Posted By:
Leeshyshy202013
Leeshyshy202013
Star
my little sis has the same probs well she not very little anymore she is 12 and she is worried that she wont have her period forever becuz i started mine at 9!!!! so u r not the only one my sis has the same issues..........
Good Luck   : )

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Hunter Hayes