Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Am I normal?? (Girls content)

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
take my advice and dont worry. everything will come right in good time. im relli tall and it nt all tht great either :P ur perfect just the way u r smile

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
awrighthen
awrighthen
Star
You'll start your period soon. The 'white stuff' is just your 'girl part' clearing its self out so you can have your period  smile

Posted By:
Noodles_Llamas
Noodles_Llamas
Star
Dont be embarrased, i get that white stuff. I had " the talk" with my parents and they said it was a sign i am going to start my period soon. Your not alone! Dont be ashamed. Im 4"9 and tall for my age. I sometimes get bullied. Talk to your parents about it. They will understand. Remember theyve been there! Your lucky your skinny, im average Frustrated. Can we swap? lol. Your cousin shouldnt be bullying you. Tell your mum or dad and ask them to talk to ur cousins mum/dad. Then hopefully your auntie or uncle will tell her that its not right to bully you. Hope this helped! If you need any tips you can message me Wink

Posted By:
coritz
coritz
StarStarStarStar
Now you see, people are like that.

I'm 14 and when I was your age I was taller than everyone else.

Growth is a natural thing and its usually linked to your parents. If you're parents are tall don't worry about it. You won't stop growing until you're in the 9th grade so you have plenty of time smile

>___

Posted By:
RuRuChan
RuRuChan
StarStarStar
It's ok. I am the 4th shortest person in class and I'm only 10!! I'm 1.32 m or 1.30 m (i don't know actually!!). Everyone else is like taller than me except for those shorter than be of course. If people are going to start bullying you, then tell them to leave you alone and back off. Everyone is normal and that includes you. We are all different in our own ways. If you change yourself, you'll later say that you wish you didn't change. And it's not about how you look. It's about being healthy. YOU ARE NORMAL. smile

-RuRuChan smile
I love posting in the forums! They're amazing! My
fave sections are Dear-Dish It, Roleplay Central
and Random!!!
Oh and BTW, can you guys check out my blog? I
post daily and I'm sure that those posts are
really good!!

Posted By:
twyla215 Lock
twyla215
StarStarStarStar

"just for fun" wrote:

Dear Dash-It and Friends,

(this is my sissys account..we both use it)

I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! 

I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body!
 Wink

My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?

yes the white stuff is normal its discharge

Also I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?

And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?

Thats that help me....

Posted By:
OptimisticJollygirl
OptimisticJollygirl
Star
You are perfect the way you are.

Posted By:
glitterbomb911
glitterbomb911
StarStar
dont worry every one is different and you will get your period soon every girl will get it i am 11 am i hav my period but ive only had 2 but yeah and them stuff u find is called discharge dont worry thats a sign your period is around the corner . Wink when u get lots of discharge then your period isnt coming for another few weeks but if u have a little bit then it will be in a few days also look at your moods hav a happy period girls Blush

teri xxxx

Posted By:
princessmic13
princessmic13
Star
Yes you are normal...Thay is just puberty...it makes you weird...ha lol I had the same prob....my friends started wearing bras and starting their period in 5th grade I felt so out of the loop....but trust me ur period isnt fun it can stain clothes...give u cramps...the whole nine yards don't be in a rush to grow life isnt that long and boys should love u for u not ur bod... thats true love...

LOVE YOU

Posted By:
ferminek
ferminek
StarStarStar
Tell your mom shes the only one that has good true advise

MEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHEMHEMHEMHEMEHEMEHEHEMHEMEH

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

KW Break!!

who is ur favourite soccer player???

Name your top 5 bands.

2015 Annie Vs Old Annie

what fascinates you about life?

Name your top 5 bands.

latest videos