Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My horrible sis

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
My sister tells on me for EVERY. LITTLE. THING. I. DO. Even if I didn't do it, she makes stuff up, and my parents always believe her! That led to my parents not trusting me, and it's pretty obvious that frustrates me. We share a room, and she messes up my side of it and blames it on me. I'm tired of it! What should I do?

add me as a friend

My horrible sis

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar

"ashley191" wrote:

My sister tells on me for EVERY. LITTLE. THING. I. DO. Even if I didn't do it, she makes stuff up, and my parents always believe her! That led to my parents not trusting me, and it's pretty obvious that frustrates me. We share a room, and she messes up my side of it and blames it on me. I'm tired of it! What should I do?

Hmmmm, If she is younger than you then its easy don't bully her but tell her how you feel and add that if the same thing happened to her, how would she like it? Tell your mom or dad about what is going about, when she is not around. If they still don't believe you,then its hard. If the same thing happened to me, I would do the same things she does to me till she gets the message, since I had a bad temper that quickly calms down and makeshe regret my temper, but then it would be similar to bullying  younger kids.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

My horrible sis

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think your best option is to try and ignore her as much as can and tell your parents about what she's doing and how it's making you feel. Good luck! Siblings can be very annoying. Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

My horrible sis

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I think your best option is to try and ignore her as much as can and tell your parents about what she's doing and how it's making you feel. Good luck! Siblings can be very annoying. Big Grin

^This. smile

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

My horrible sis

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jelly3" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

^This. smile

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

My horrible sis

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
My sis is 8 and she used to get me in alot of trouble. OMG im so glad we dont share a room. My parents used to believe her until my dad caught her totally lying about me. She got IT so bad and i laughed when it happened. But we still fight sometimes. What is funny is we are close also and we love each other when we are not fighting.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

My horrible sis

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

My sis is 8 and she used to get me in alot of trouble. OMG im so glad we dont share a room. My parents used to believe her until my dad caught her totally lying about me. She got IT so bad and i laughed when it happened. But we still fight sometimes. What is funny is we are close also and we love each other when we are not fighting.

Doesnt that want to make you tell the truth so it doesnt happen to you?

~Peace - Love - Learn~

My horrible sis

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

This ^^ and she probably likes being annoying and I has one brother what is like this too 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

My horrible sis

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

You remember what i mentioned to you? Sisters can be annoying at times. I fight with mine. i'm the same way as you are. I love my sister very much.  It's like a sister hate and love thing. Sometimes you feel like you hate her for fighting but most of the time, you love your sister. She's only 8 and you are 10. 8 year old's can be a handful. They dont know from right from wrong. 

~Peace - Love - Learn~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Describe the profile pic above you

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos