Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Please help with this

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
My sister is embarrassing me when she is near my friends and she says untrue things about me so now i have no friends. Every one laughs at me and i see ppl whispering about me all the time. I've asked her to stop but she never does. It sucks without any friends because i used to have a lot and now i don't have any. Plz help. 

add me as a friend

Please help with this

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello Ashley and Im sorry your sister is making you unhappy and telling people lies about you.  Tell your parents and ask her why she is doing this and tell her to stop. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Please help with this

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Tell your parents or take charge if you know how to.  If she is younger then take charge and tell her its wrong and not to do it anymore. If she's older tell your parents.  As for the kids at school don't pay them any mind.  There just so board with there life's that they would stoop so low as to spread roomers. *smiles* you will find true friends trust me.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Please help with this

Posted By:
mammasboy14
mammasboy14
StarStarStar
Hey ashley do what i do just let them talk

Please help with this

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
i can't tell her 2 stop or anything like that she won't and everyone thinks she is so cute so they automatically believe her

add me as a friend

Please help with this

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"ashley191" wrote:

i can't tell her 2 stop or anything like that she won't and everyone thinks she is so cute so they automatically believe her

Have you tried your hardest?

Siblings can be a pain, but if your dead serious when talking to your parents about it they will believe you (it helps that you are the one telling the truth) Kids may be cute but they need to get punished (by parents) in order to grow up right (if what they did was wrong)

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Please help with this

Posted By:
euphoria rocks
euphoria rocks
Star
Nobody's perfect. She must also be have some secrets. Just tell her that she has to stop or you will do the same she is doing with you.( but don't do; that would be really mean). maybe she feels a little left out that you don't talk to her much or maybe she herself doesn't have enough friends so she becomes jealous. try talking to her and be kind and good to her. she may eventually change her mind.
And if she doesn't stop, go talk to your parents and let them deal with your sister.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Names for kittens?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

new here

latest videos