Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Which School Should I Go To???

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
I go to a ballet school right now. It isn't very big, and doesn't offer many advanced classes. I love ballet and I have so many great friends there. I have to wear a uniform but im ok with that. I also have to wear my hair in a bun but that doesn't bother me too much. Next year we will also have to bring in our own laptops to use. I loooooove ballet!

There is another school that I want to go to also. It is a very advanced school. It is very updated and we can use tablets and stuff like that for school. The uniforms are not that great there. I can wear my hair down. I only know one person that MIGHT be going there too. I looooove advanced classes.

One more thing is that my mom sort of already decided herself that I was going to the more advanced school, even though she said I could decided. If I decide to go to the ballet school again next year, I might need some facts to tell her so I can convince her to let me go.

P.S.- I'm going into 6th grade.....

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar
i think your mom is right.  advanced school.  you love advanced classes.  she knows that.  if you are going 2 be your best you have 2 take advanced classes.  its for the best. 

Laurel

Posted By:
Ozero
Ozero
StarStarStar
This advanced school will offer you more in the future than ballet perhaps. You could always attend ballet classes if you have the time at the weekends or teach yourself and practice as you can. You`ll probably have to wear a uniform when you find a job so a school uniform would be good for you in this case. There are plenty of chances to make new friends in these classes as well.

Love and respect to allBig Grin

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Well I am going to be taking dance classes after school, but I feel like if I do that I'm not being as dedicated as I should be to ballet...

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
mmmmh decide for yourself and dont post this in forums Annoyed now you're going to have kids saying school names Annoyed

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Think about this. Will ballet take you far? Probably not. Ballet may not get you into any good colleges. Advanced classes will. Advanced classes will open so many doors for you in the long run. I don't know how good you are at ballet, but just take the classes after school. I'm sure your ballet teachers will understand. Remember, it's not about being dedicated to ballet, it's about prioritizing.You are just fixing your priorities. You will still have ballet. I think you really should go to the advanced school. It will help you a lot. It's about you. Don't worry if people think you aren't dedicated just because you spend less time. Quality over quantity. As long as the time you do spend in ballet is good, don't worry if you don't go there as much.

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar
Locking because users are sharing the school names.

Users are not allowed to share any personal info for safety reason.

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos