Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Does anyone need help with their family issues ?

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, I'm Tori smile
I just came by to do a post because  I heard some people need help with their family issues, and I know they don't like how it is going, like say you and your mum keep on complaining about each other and you and your brother keep on fighting, well if you want all of it sorted, this is the right time to ask me if you  want me to sort it out, and tell me what's happening, and stuff, because I'll ask you so many questions, and I'll try my best to get the situation get better, and I'll make sure there's no more problems.
Now I'll like like you to, sign this form so I know who you are, and what's happening, and who are you annoyed of.

Name :
Who is annoying you :
Why are they annoying you :

Thank you if you join, and participate in this, because this will really help you and this person get along together.

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
hey Tory. Some family problems are way to embarrassing to say here though. Embarrassed

I am Alyssa

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
It doesn't really matter because, some people have loads of problems they want sorted out.

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Hey I have one that just happened.

Name : (I have rules, but it's kind of in my username)
What happened : Sister immedietaly started complaining that she has nothing to do.
Who is annoying you : My younger sis, (She's a drama queen, and it's pissing me off)
Why are they annoying you : She started crying so I asked her what's wrong and she said "I have nothing to play on." So I told her there is a free computer downstairs and she has a DSi and told her she can play on my super mario bros. so she said okay and then i couldn't find it so she said it's okay so she went back upstairs crying. I don't know why it's pissing me off, but she always does that. I mean she is so bored but when I try to help her she goes like, "no...it's okay." Then she runs away and her life is ruined. 

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Call-Me-Tori-" wrote:

It doesn't really matter because, some people have loads of problems they want sorted out.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Well for an 11 year old, you should let her play on what you were on, and you should go on the computer down stairs, instead of her causing loads and loads of drama, because for your age, you should me a roll model to your younger sis, so that her attitude, is like yours, and you should also be mature so that, in the future she can be mature like you.
If you have any problems with her just say okay, fine sis I'm sorry, what would you like to go on ?
Because you know when people have younger brothers or sisters, they want what they want, and the older get what they want. So if I was you, you should give her what she wants, and then after, when she's tired, or is bored of it, or like from 30 mins, you can go on it if she wants to go on thing you want to go on.
This is for Yaverleaf11

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
That's some great advice given by you Tori! 
Keep it Up! Grin

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jelly3" wrote:

That's some great advice given by you Tori! 

Keep it Up! Grin

Thanks c:

Posted By:
np123
np123
Star
well im ten years old and my mom will laugh at me if i tell her i have a boyfriend and then tell my sisters which is embarrassing. All i need is a few ways to tell my mom i have a boyfriend.

thanks smile 

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Well if I was you, when you go and tell your mum you have a boyfriend, just say this before you tell her you have one, say this to her before though, okay mum, seriously, I'm not joking about this, and this time don't laugh because I really don't like it when you do that, and it makes me embarrassed  when you tell my sisters, all I just want you is the just get over it quickly, and just forget what I just said.
Okay, if you would like to say that to your mum, or mix a little things up, then go ahead, because you would get over it, and then you'll be happy, and your mum will not laugh because she thinks it's a joke, but you don't, but just say it's not a joke, because I'm not laughing.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

I really want to be a jr mod

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

latest videos