×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
im 13 at the moment and im worried im fat. i dont do this sort of thing for attention but i need advice.
normally im really confident and such but inside, im really insecure about my weight. ive tried dieting but i just cant stick to it because my mum wont let me. what makes it worse is that all of my friends are really skinny. i just dont want to be like this anymore...
sorry for wasting everybodys time...

Miss March 123 /-^


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Ello

Your not wasting anyones time and thank you for posting this smile

Please weight yourself and see how tall you are and ect and then put this in  the BMI [body mass index] - its like the form and you will it in  and it says if your overweirght for your age / gender/ height 





___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello


Your not wasting anyones time and thank you for posting this smile


Please weight yourself and see how tall you are and ect and then put this in  the BMI [body mass index] - its like the form and you will it in  and it says if your overweirght for your age / gender/ height 







Though BMI is not the most accurate, it is best for this situation. I have used it before and it's quiet helpful. Good idea, Huge. 

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A BMI is not always the way to go. My BMI is so high i shouldn't be able to move. However a BMIconflicts with things like early puberty (in teenagers), and how/where your weight distributes. Also you could have an irregular frame. The thing I encourage is to not worry about what a scale says, but have a physical test. This may not be the case for you, however it is more accurate than a BMI.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"Team Audi #46" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello



Your not wasting anyones time and thank you for posting this smile



Please weight yourself and see how tall you are and ect and then put this in  the BMI [body mass index] - its like the form and you will it in  and it says if your overweirght for your age / gender/ height 





 


Though BMI is not the most accurate, it is best for this situation. I have used it before and it's quiet helpful. Good idea, Huge. 


IKR and I does think you should do the research and this is just one angles of research on this smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12692

"Miss March 123" wrote:

im 13 at the moment and im worried im fat. i dont do this sort of thing for attention but i need advice.

normally im really confident and such but inside, im really insecure about my weight. ive tried dieting but i just cant stick to it because my mum wont let me. what makes it worse is that all of my friends are really skinny. i just dont want to be like this anymore...

sorry for wasting everybodys time...

Well, hey there. You're not wasting my time (:
I wouldn't worry about how much you weigh, because you'll probably have a growth spurt soon, and  you won't be as you call "fat" just don't worry about it, but you can always exercise. c:
 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"jordand08" wrote:



"Miss March 123" wrote:


im 13 at the moment and im worried im fat. i dont do this sort of thing for attention but i need advice.


normally im really confident and such but inside, im really insecure about my weight. ive tried dieting but i just cant stick to it because my mum wont let me. what makes it worse is that all of my friends are really skinny. i just dont want to be like this anymore...


sorry for wasting everybodys time...

Well, hey there. You're not wasting my time (:
I wouldn't worry about how much you weigh, because you'll probably have a growth spurt soon, and  you won't be as you call "fat" just don't worry about it, but you can always exercise. c:
 


This ^^ smile

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
That's what he said cx


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
thanks everyone, i hate asking for help because feel as though i have to do it on my own.
My height is actually  5'1 and i weigh 8.45 stone.

Miss March 123 /-^


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Miss March 123" wrote:

thanks everyone, i hate asking for help because feel as though i have to do it on my own.

My height is actually  5'1 and i weigh 8.45 stone.

That's not overweight at all! Your 13, it'll be fine.
Don't worry, just eat healthily and do your best to excersize. 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity