Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

weight.....

Posted By:
katniss321
katniss321
StarStarStar
Dear Dish-It,
I feel insecure about my weight because i'm fat. My mom always yells at me and tells me to eat better and i try but i just cant. I tell my mom about diets and she just says no because kids cant do diet so i'm clueless. I don't know what to do. I really wanna lose weight because i have a egdey style but its hard to wear it when i'm over weight. Can u help?

xoxo, Gossip Girl

weight.....

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
There was a point in my life where I didn't have the body I had today. Last year I exercised a lot and drank more water. Doing these things will help you. Even though your mom doesn't agree on diets, you can always ask a doctor about them to make sure. I had a friend who lost weight. We can see the difference in her yearbook pictures. She ate salads and foods that are healthy. I wanted to do something like that and lose weight but I loss weight without even dieting! It's part of changing and growing up. There will be a point in your life when you're getting taller super fast so then you'll get taller and that's when losing weight is the easiest.

Converse!
Converse.

weight.....

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
It's okay to have a bit of extra weight.
Kids can diet, but not to the extremes of adults.
I agree with JennyD, drink loads of water and exercise. Your body is a temple.

bring me the horizon ♥

weight.....

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

weight.....

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Well,I eat less food now.Last year,I ate too much food...now I eat heathier food and I felt better.

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

weight.....

Posted By:
Kandy156
Kandy156
Star
here are a couple of tips

DO NOT DRINK SODA WITH YOUR MEAL*, it neutralizes your acid in your stomach.

Eat 2 organic fruits and 2 organic vegetable  a day P.S if  your me try steamed green beans with a little salt mmm.

try some of those jelly bear vitamins dont take alot it wont hurt you but they don't work if you put to many in.

And try walking on tracks or dirt of bike or skate whatever you like to do.

*Trust me i used to but trying not to.

P.S Please don't drink diet cola or DIET any drink its horrible for you.

Try to stay away from eating after 7:00 pm when you fall asleep your body needs to rest not be processing food.

Trust me i know what the unease felling, but no worries you can be fat healthy but don't be unhealthy fat.

weight.....

Posted By:
lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12
StarStar
hi Katniss, my name is Lexie grey browner. I don't usually say my last name but whatever. I can see that you have issues about overweight? well i know your mom doesn't allow you 2 go on diets but if you really really wanna lose some weight you gotta go on a particular diet, secretly. ok so what i suggest you do is stop eating after eight or seven if you wanna lose weight badly. For munching on a snack just eat carrot sticks instead of cookies, eat a really large breakfast, try to make it all veg, no bacon, chicken, fish or any other non - veg item. Say a toast, orange juice and maybe like mash potato. If you have an Iphone just easily download the cracker mania helper app. It is an app where you can check how much calories is one thing it's very heplful. do these things and then check your weight, say 30 - 34 kg should be good for your age.

Hope i was helpful.

PS: ditch the candy store it's so not worth it. 

Lexie gr@y!

weight.....

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar

"Kandy156" wrote:

here are a couple of tips

DO NOT DRINK SODA WITH YOUR MEAL*, it neutralizes your acid in your stomach.

Eat 2 organic fruits and 2 organic vegetable  a day P.S if  your me try steamed green beans with a little salt mmm.

try some of those jelly bear vitamins dont take alot it wont hurt you but they don't work if you put to many in.

And try walking on tracks or dirt of bike or skate whatever you like to do.

*Trust me i used to but trying not to.

P.S Please don't drink diet cola or DIET any drink its horrible for you.

Try to stay away from eating after 7:00 pm when you fall asleep your body needs to rest not be processing food.

Trust me i know what the unease felling, but no worries you can be fat healthy but don't be unhealthy fat.

Ok so most of what I was going to say is posted above thanks to "kandy156"
BUt something I would like to mention is that you are not alone. I know how you feel as I have gone through the same thing as many other people here on kw.

Dont be embarresed about your wieght.One tip that is helping me a lot is to drink a full glass of water before and after meals. This helps with digestion and also fills your stomach. I dont reccomemen heavy dieting (which you cant really do anyway) because this is bad for your body and very UNHEALTHY.

A fact that I find encouraging is that is you put you hand into a ball shape ( squeeze your hand together) that is actully all that you stomach needs per meal. When we eat more; we are stretching our stomach
I hope this helps.

xxJJ  

Be motivated! Haha

weight.....

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

weight.....

Posted By:
chillingcc
chillingcc
Star
im 4 feet and 2 inches im 10 years old in 5th grade. dont drink milk. dont drink water, because both are nasty. only vetable i eat is celery and salad with ranch (ALOT) My whole family says i should lose weight. im 115 pounds. My doctor said i have to grow to a least 5 feet before i start my period because your menstral cycle makes u grow slower, i love to run but i get tired fast. i think my problem is i eat to much because my mother says everytime she turns around im eating i try to deny but its true. im not the biggest in my class but im almost the shortest because i think the shortest girl in my class is 3 feet. i want to be healthy and so does my mother she bought me some vitamins a week ago to help with my bones and height. i run more in school but then eat like 2 bags of hot cheetos or hot fries or choclate. i dont  eat school lunch, i just eat the fruits they serve and lastly my mother doesnt cook as much because she got a new job thats TWO O'CLOCK- TEN O'CLOCK and so she gives us $20 to get a chicken box, subs, or chinese food. when im at myy grandmothers i eat like i never ate before and when my mother picks me up she says  i look like i gained 5 pounds. i have noticed my legs jiggle more my butt is rounder and i havent grown in 2 years. please help me grow and develope healthier than a fat, migit (nothing wrong with migits) who sits on a couch all day with a family size bag of chips as a snack or in other words the fattest lady on EARTH!!! IM ALL READY IMAGINING ME :....(

Chill@x

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The forum for crazy people :P

Naruto

Brave or Tangled?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

latest videos