Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Advice on Dealing with your Family

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think most of us on here have issues with their family, and that's perfectly understandable.  So I'm going to try and give you some advice on dealing with your family.

Here are a couple of common problems I see in this section of the forums:

1.  How do I tell my parents I'm gay or bi?  I've seen this one several times on here.  As they are your parents, they've got to and will find out eventually, whether you like it or don't.  So just let them know.  I understand it can be hard, but it's got to be done.  Go about it in a mature manner, and if they seem like they don't like the idea of their child be gay or bi, do your best to understand where they are coming from, and be firm, but not angry.  The more mature and calm you are about this, the better.  And DO NOT have a relationship with ANYONE behind their back.  It'll just lost their trust.

2.  My Mom never pays attention to me!  This can be very tough, especially when your siblings are getting loads of attention.  Just talk to your Mom, and tell her that you want to spend time alone together.  

3.  My Dad hates me!  Chances are, he doesn't.  Why do you think that?  Why do you think that?  Is there a good reason why?  If you've thought it over, talk to your Dad.  Not in a mean way, but in a friendly way and tell him how you feel and try to work things out with him.  In the long run, you will be very happy if you have a strong relationship with your Dad.

4.  My siblings and I constantly fight!  This is completely normal.  Don't worry about it.  Instead, just try to be nice to them, and figure out ways to avoid fighting.  The only way for this to work is for both you and your sibling to agree on not doing             because it annoys the other person.  You and your sibling will probably grow out of it, but it's a good thing not to fight.  If you have a bad relationship, when you're older, you'll regret it.

If you have any problems, feel free to comment below!

Hope this helps!

Nimsajeay

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is the awesome advise Nims and thank you for posting it Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

This is the awesome advise Nims and thank you for posting it Big Grin

You're welcome and I'm thinking of adding a "My parents constantly fight!" section. 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos