Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I think my mom's going to take back her ex boyfriend?

Posted By:
foreveranerd
foreveranerd
StarStarStar
My mom told my older sister and I that she's still in contact with her ex, who used to hit her on a regular basis. He's a guy who drinks a lot, who's threatened to hit my younger sister before. (She was three at the time.) When I told my mother that she really needs to think about the danger she's putting my sister in, she told me that the entire situation was fine because, "He's in another relationship, there's no flirtation, and she doesn't actually see him in person." This was AFTER she was telling us about how in love they both used to be and always will be. I told her that talking to him while knowing they both have feelings for each other is just setting herself up for a future relationship with him, and that she's making really bad choices. She said they're "just friends," and that I need to not worry. 
But, I know her and I know that she's just a teenager in a 40 year old's body who doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. I know she's going to get back with him if she keeps in contact with him. I just don't want her putting my four year old sister through any more crap than she already has. 
I feel like there's not much I can do to get her to stop talking to him (mostly because chose to live with my dad because she's too much to deal with). And what's terrible is that my dad can't fight for custody for my younger sister because he's not her biological father. How do I get my mother to see how incredibly horrible she's being?

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

Posted By:
foreveranerd
foreveranerd
StarStarStar
It'd be nice if someone could give me advice, thanks!(:

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
She sounds careless about her own kids. Who knew raising parents r so hard. Well here's wat I told my best friend to do. Mirror her.

Posted By:
foreveranerd
foreveranerd
StarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

She sounds careless about her own kids. Who knew raising parents r so hard. Well here's wat I told my best friend to do. Mirror her.

Explain? 

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
Well if  she's going out with a no good drinker then go date some bad boys and act the way she does. When she gets mad tell her that she isent  really better bc it's her

Posted By:
foreveranerd
foreveranerd
StarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

Well if  she's going out with a no good drinker then go date some bad boys and act the way she does. When she gets mad tell her that she isent  really better bc it's her

This is kind of genius. Thank you.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos