Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
Hahalol101
Hahalol101
StarStar
She always is with her bf And he basically lives with us. She never spends time with me, she never hangs out with me and she doesn't care about me. Everyday when she comes home, all she does is yells at me and says She has a boyfriend and you need to get over it. I tell her how I feel but she yells at me even more. She thinks everything I say is smart. And at night, I can here her and her bf "doing it". Then she says She can do anything I want. I want to live with my dad but he says no, you will change your mind. He doesn't know how much my mom yells at me. She never cares about me and calls me names. One day, she's gotta find me probably hurting myself. (I don't hurt my self now) . The only place that I'm happy is either at school (surprisingly) and when I'm with my dad. Also she says that I need to deal with her having a bf and I need to stop crying about it. Somebody please help. 

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
Unfortunately you do need to "deal" with the fact that she has a boy friend (considering its her decision) However you don't need to listen to her yelling at you for what it seems like, very dumb reasons.  Don't give her attention when she yells at you about her bf.  Be polite and stay strong/kind. 

I know its hard to take the high road (but its worth it in the long run)
Just enjoy the good things (even if there little)
Keep your head up and go for it.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
gottawatchglee
gottawatchglee
StarStarStar
you definetly have a hard time in your life going on.  i would suggest maybe joinging a club in school? that way you spend less tie around your mother and more time preoccupied.  its better to be distracted than sulking.  you need to stay strong and prove to not only your mom, but yourself, that you can get through this.

if you like green day, my cheimcal romance and/ or fall out boy how are we not friends yet?

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
You should keep on telling her how you feel. Tell her that you want her to hang out with her more and that you really care about her. Tell her that you want to hang out with her boyfriend too (if that makes her happier if she just can't have a moment away from him) to get to know him better. Ask her if she could maybe rent a hotel or maybe you should fall asleep quicker when they 'do it'. Tell your dad everything that's been happening around the house and he might just change her mind. Again, you should just tell her how you feel. And if nothing works, you can always call CPS and say that your mother has been verbally abusing you. 

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl
StarStarStarStar
Oh ! That hurts alooooot no one mom's do that Worried

I'm just worried for you and people who have de same issue Frown

Hey There ♥
My Name's Bethany ♥
LIFE Is My Everyday Thing ♥
L - Live
I - In
F - Full
E - Enjoyment

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
gracecocobelaa23
gracecocobelaa23
Star
go online and look up child service hotlines and call them

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
LovelyVampire13
LovelyVampire13
Star
My mom really hates me. We are always arguring about things. One reason she's always so mad is cuzz my dad dosnt help at all he mved to florida a couple years ago and he never calls or pays child support. Its like he dosent care about me. My mom and i were arguing yesterday and she said if we argue anymore shes gonna make me live with my dad. Id have to move 24 hours away. Away from everything. We dont even talk anymore and i cnt go live with my dad he isnt a good parent at all!! ertain reason..... but anyway im scared she might acculy make me move Frown

"Love is evol spell it backwards ill show ya"

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
I argue with my mom about a few things but I don't think she hates me. I know she doesn't like some of the things I do but it doesn't mean she hates me. I feel bad for kids that have parents that ACTUALLY hate them.

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
LIFE121
LIFE121
Star
your mom just dose not want to face real stuff.
you should tell her how you fell, but remember KEEP CALM!!! it lets your brian think so you don't say something you don't mean to say, and you say what you need to say. AND just remember that deep down your mom dose care and she dose love you, she just not know who to say it,.

My mom hates me.

Posted By:
ahdshd
ahdshd
StarStarStarStar
my mother stabbed me.... in the chest. I was bleeding on the inside and outside. my father shot me... and I had eternal bleeding again.  I am an orphan. My mother and father killed themselves in prison for child abuse and neglect ion and possible murder. I tried to kill myself twice. and I wish I can die today and I will. -takes ##### and waits to die... and then.. dies-  

blahh..

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

last person to say pizza wins

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last one to say lollipop wins!!