Really Annoying Brother
"3nutella" wrote:Ok. So I have a REALLY annoying brother. He acts like he's the king, (He is SO not. I won't even tell you some of the childish things he does) he's always bossing me and my siblings around, and if one of us dares to tell him to shape up, he starts yelling and screaming at the top of his voice, calling us things we aren't, storming through the house, and on a few rare occasions, actually nvm about what happens on a few rare occasions. Anyways; he's always making a lot of noise while I'm trying to study (I'm homeschooled), he does stupid things in public that frankly I feel embarrassed by (One time he started to attack my brother. In church.), he's constantly making stupid noises, laughing loud and in an obnoxious way, and talking loud while watching his annoying movies, sometimes he puts his music practically at full blast, and, well, as you hopefully see, he's REALLY annoying. My mom is at work a lot and when she trys to make him behave he just keeps doing it. Am I supposed to just deal with this? Help!
OMG ARE YOU ME???!!!! My brother acts the same way! And i'm also home-schooled! The only thing i can suggest is ignoring him. If i ever find a way to stop my brother i'll tell you. Good luck! ( your gonna need it! )
Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! )
stop looking at my siggy
1. tell him to wear headphones and listen to his music, if he snaps at you or physically starts a fight then just tell him it was a suggestion. Not a biggie
2. Go 2 a quiet place in the house, say... bathroom, attic, basement or you can go in your lawn or something if that's no harm 2 you.
3. record how he snaps at you and show it your mum or dad, he's grounded for a while, yay! yipee for you!!
4. Just don't disturb his way, EVER!!!!! he will kill u, :P.
5. How about requesting some of your songs to his music system. So no harm no peace just normal.
6. GET USED TO HIS SONGS!!!!
7. If he's a sporty guy then maybe you can talk him into military school or boarding school
that's all i got, if you still don't get some peace, move away as soon as YOU can!