Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
3nutella
3nutella
StarStar
Ok.  So I have a REALLY annoying brother.  He acts like he's the king, (He is SO not.  I won't even tell you some of the childish things he does) he's always bossing me and my siblings around, and if one of us dares to tell him to shape up, he starts yelling and screaming at the top of his voice, calling us things we aren't, storming through the house, and on a few rare occasions, actually nvm about what happens on a few rare occasions.  Anyways; he's always making a lot of noise while I'm trying to study (I'm homeschooled), he does stupid things in public that frankly I feel embarrassed by (One time he started to attack my brother.  In church.), he's constantly making stupid noises, laughing loud and in an obnoxious way, and talking loud while watching his annoying movies, sometimes he puts his music practically at full blast, and, well, as you hopefully see, he's REALLY annoying.  My mom is at work a lot and when she trys to make him behave he just keeps doing it.  Am I supposed to just deal with this?  Help!  Confused  Worried  Frustrated

smile

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a really annoying little sister but she is not that bad at all. you and your other brother need to talk to your parents seriously then about it.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"3nutella" wrote:

Ok.  So I have a REALLY annoying brother.  He acts like he's the king, (He is SO not.  I won't even tell you some of the childish things he does) he's always bossing me and my siblings around, and if one of us dares to tell him to shape up, he starts yelling and screaming at the top of his voice, calling us things we aren't, storming through the house, and on a few rare occasions, actually nvm about what happens on a few rare occasions.  Anyways; he's always making a lot of noise while I'm trying to study (I'm homeschooled), he does stupid things in public that frankly I feel embarrassed by (One time he started to attack my brother.  In church.), he's constantly making stupid noises, laughing loud and in an obnoxious way, and talking loud while watching his annoying movies, sometimes he puts his music practically at full blast, and, well, as you hopefully see, he's REALLY annoying.  My mom is at work a lot and when she trys to make him behave he just keeps doing it.  Am I supposed to just deal with this?  Help!  Confused  Worried  Frustrated

OMG ARE YOU ME???!!!! My brother acts the same way! And i'm also home-schooled! The only thing i can suggest is ignoring him. If i ever find a way to stop my brother i'll tell you. Good luck! ( your gonna need it! ) 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
Christette
Christette
StarStarStarStar
Oh mm gee my sister acts somewhat like that! She's always cheating me out of my computer turns trying to tell me off infront of her friends she always shows off. She swears at me and I punched her once and I got in trouble. My best advice is to stick up for yourself even if he acts though he still needs to be put in his place. You are not carpet under his feet and he needs to know that. You shouldn't have to put up wit his stuff because he thinks he's "king". 

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
really ANNOYING BROTHER oh my gooooood im facing the same things and worse he puts spiders on me and pours water over me when im sleeping I know what u should do catcth him by his ear and give him a good pinch on his rump understood that my dear will work

stop looking at my siggy

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl
StarStarStarStar
Don't be silly ! My bro's annoying too Tongue Out

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
• Understand Your Dreams
• Focus On Your Future
• Never Forget Your Past
AND ALWAYS BE WHO YOU ARE (:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
Pal97
Pal97
StarStarStar
My brothers are pretty annoying..but not that annoying haha Frustrated

Let them eat cake.

Paloma xx

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
My young brother get annoying sometimes,but I don't like him staying inside the house all of the time!

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
wolfiegal
wolfiegal
StarStarStarStar
Ignore him. The most simplest thing to do. Ignore him. Then he’ll realize that you don’t care. Do it. It has a real effect. My dad acts real childish sometimes, (for real!) and I do that too. BINGO! It works. Good luck! :3

GawjussGracieex made this for me. ILY!

The name's Bianca.

Comment if you need any help.

True
Snow Wolf

Really Annoying Brother

Posted By:
lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12
StarStar
hi i have a really annoying sister 2, she plays music full blast, never comes out to eat with the family, anti social family member but in school she's the star! ugh this gets annoying, so what i would suggest you do is:

1. tell him to wear headphones and listen to his music, if he snaps at you or physically starts a fight then just tell him it was a suggestion. Not a biggie smile

2. Go 2 a quiet place in the house, say... bathroom, attic, basement or you can go in your lawn or something if that's no harm 2 you.

3. record how he snaps at you and show it your mum or dad, he's grounded for a while, yay! yipee for you!!

4. Just don't disturb his way, EVER!!!!! he will kill u, :P. 

5. How about requesting some of your songs to his music system. So no harm no peace just normal.

6. GET USED TO HIS SONGS!!!!

7. If he's a sporty guy then maybe you can talk him into military school or boarding school

that's all i got, if you still don't get some peace, move away as soon as YOU can!

Lexie gr@y!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats Ewww to You?

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

latest videos