Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my parents doesn't care about me

Posted By:
ShiningDiamonds
ShiningDiamonds
Star
my parents always love my brother more the me. they never really want to help me, on school, and real life. last my teacher gave  me an assigment to bring some grapes water i told my mom a week before i have to bring it, and on sunday my mom havent buy it i work so hard at night to get the grape but i couldn't find it. tommorow at school my teacher and group mad at me and give me an F. i never have an F in my life. since that day. i could never forgive them. that's not the only mistake they ever made there's a lot of it. what should i do?

Posted By:
Arvin01
Arvin01
Star
Is it really bad cause my parents locks me outside and I get hit a lot !

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
Well,talk about it to them,I still can't look at my mom because she tore our family apart,but my family makes less than 15k a year,so it isn't really fair to expect them to buy much,I have a feeling your poor as well,just tell them everyday you need it bc ppl can forget y'know. You are sounding like a spoiled kid who just wants to be the center of everything.

The Marine

Posted By:
ShiningDiamonds
ShiningDiamonds
Star
actually i'm not poor. it just my bro and i know that she's lazy. and my mom reunion is a week from now, but she dump me about a month before.

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
forgetting grape water?! compared to some kids on KW, that's nothing. you should be grateful.

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Posted By:
-Arachnid-
-Arachnid-
Star
Well, maybe she forgot like any other human being. Maybe you should have reminded her daily. Tell your mother how you feel. Just sit her down and have a nice talk with her. But why should you be upset at her for getting an F? I'm an honour roll student and I've gotten many F's. Tell me, was that F going to be your final mark on your report card? Because if it was, you would have a reason to be upset. And over grape water? Grape water????
I suggest trying to re-word your original post because you sound like a spoilt brat. 
Compared to other kid's problems on here (Including mine), yours is nothing. 
I'm sorry.

Vriska. 13. Skyrim addict.

Posted By:
PrincessVenus
PrincessVenus
Star
i dont think its your parents who don't care for. Your mom may have forgotten about your grape water hun. I'm sure your parents love you very much and couldnt imagine life without you love

PrincessOfHouston

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
the eassiest way is breakaway -.-

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O
StarStarStar
It probably slipped her mind.  My mom used to do that a lot.  Look if they didn't care you would be in a much worse situation.  That's not a good reason to never forgive them.  Your lucky you still have them around, I lost mine a long time ago and would do anything to bring them back.  be grateful for what you have.

che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
Parents are busy and they forget things. Just get over it unless they keep forgetting about you. Sometimes I have to remind my parents of stuff they said they would do. But I really hope all this isn't just over grape juice.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

Should kids go to school

words that start with H