Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

The Youngest

Posted By:
jinxy356
jinxy356
Star
Dear Dish-It
I'm the youngest in my family and I hate being the youngest because I don't get a lot of attention from my parent's. I try to get attention from them but whenever I try it's alway's my bad behavior that get's their attention. I don't like being ignored by my parent's, It's not fun being the youngest in my family and getting ignored by my parent's. What should I do. Can some people please post down below or on my page some advice on how to get my parent's to give attention to my good behavior and not my bad behavior. Thank's Makena smile Big Grin

Makena

The Youngest

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm the oldest in my family (out of the cousins from my dad's side) and even though it is fun, you'll have to be more responsible! Being the oldest or the youngest has ups and downs sometimes but my baby cousin is currently the youngest is she's getting the most attention (-:

Converse!
Converse.

The Youngest

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
I am the youngest too. Just tell your mom on how you feel. That helps a LOT. Being the youngest can be hard at times, but It can be fun too. Because you have someone to talk about when you are scared of stuff, say going to middle school? They can help you out a lot.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

The Youngest

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Exactly! I agree with you Ginny. When I was about to go to middle school, I didn't have anyone to depend except a friend of mine named Micheala. I contacted her by my brother's facebook account! He was okay with it I think.

Converse!
Converse.

The Youngest

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
I'm the middle child! But I know how you feel!
My older sister gets a lot of attention cause she's in college and is now engaged! '
My younger brother gets a lot of attention cause he's now in soccer!
I'm in ballet, but for some reason it's not really a big deal compared to what my sister and brother are doing!
It seems the only time I get any attention is for the things that I do wrong! I don't deliberately do wrng things just to get attention, but somehow it just works out that way!
I will say that don't do bad things just to get attention!
Be yourself and get in to something awesome like dance or sports or something that you can be proud of yourself for doing! And that's the big thing! Be proud of yourself for doing something positive! If no one else notices, than that's their loss!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos