Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Family

Posted By:
BabyChicks143
BabyChicks143
StarStar
Where do I begin? My sister is going around the school telling everyone I'm a **** for reasons I don't know why. She was accusing me of cheating on my ex-boyfriend when I wasn't. She is cheating on her boyfriend with another guy.... My Grandmother is very ill. My family is fighting with one-an-other again. No one seems to have time for me. I have problems to that I would like to talk about, but every time I try to talk my sister interrupts. So I don't have anyone to listen to me....

Family

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar

"BabyChicks143" wrote:

Where do I begin? My sister is going around the school telling everyone I'm a **** for reasons I don't know why. She was accusing me of cheating on my ex-boyfriend when I wasn't. She is cheating on her boyfriend with another guy.... My Grandmother is very ill. My family is fighting with one-an-other again. No one seems to have time for me. I have problems to that I would like to talk about, but every time I try to talk my sister interrupts. So I don't have anyone to listen to me....

I'm sorry your grandmother is ill and that your family is fighting.  Sometimes problems pile up so that u feel lost.  Your sister might be going thru a phase.  Best to stay out of her way if its bf trouble.  Have you got a good friend?  If you have then I'm sure she will listen.  Friends are so important when u are going thru a rough patch.  I hope you have a good friend who can help you becuz you really need somebody to talk to.

Laurel

Family

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"LaurelBaby" wrote:

"BabyChicks143" wrote:

I'm sorry your grandmother is ill and that your family is fighting.  Sometimes problems pile up so that u feel lost.  Your sister might be going thru a phase.  Best to stay out of her way if its bf trouble.  Have you got a good friend?  If you have then I'm sure she will listen.  Friends are so important when u are going thru a rough patch.  I hope you have a good friend who can help you becuz you really need somebody to talk to.

Family

Posted By:
princess rabee
princess rabee
StarStarStar
i love my family

rabel

Family

Posted By:
BabyChicks143
BabyChicks143
StarStar
It's not that I don't love them it's that they don't seem to love me.....

Family

Posted By:
BabyChicks143
BabyChicks143
StarStar
I don't have any friends to talk to because of the things my sister has been telling them. They won't come near me so I've got no one

Family

Posted By:
Rahul007 Lock
Rahul007
StarStarStarStar
Don't worry at all. Just feel like princess.......everything will.be alright

I love my self...............coz I'm famous in girls

My Showroom.. better u get out from comments

Family

Posted By:
BabyChicks143
BabyChicks143
StarStar
Awe, thanks. But I'm far from a princess....

Family

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar
It can feel like your parents dont love you but I bet they do.  Maybe talk to your mom and tell her how you feel.  Moms usually listen better then dads.  Maybe they just dont realise how they are hurting you.  As for your friends why do they believe your sister and not you?  There must be at least 1 friend you can talk to and who believes you.  Im really sorry you are going thru all this stuff.  It can be so hurtful when people tell lies about you.  Ive never been in that exact situation but i knew somebody who was and she was very very upset.  But pleese talk to your mom.

Laurel

Family

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar

"BabyChicks143" wrote:

I don't have any friends to talk to because of the things my sister has been telling them. They won't come near me so I've got no one

Look, all of here that ahve commented care for you; Just talk to us, we can be your friend 

Be motivated! Haha

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

How are you wearing your hair now?!

Shower by Becky G

latest videos