Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Stressed Out

Posted By:
Airheadz4u
Airheadz4u
Star
Oh my god. Ok. So I'm going into depression. Mom is always yelling at me. Dad keeps drinking, boys at school flirt with me, I'm just so upset. I'm tired of trying. Frown I'm so worried about the future. I can't even think at all right now. My grades are dropping. Anyone else? Confused

Stressed Out

Posted By:
ahoyquinn
ahoyquinn
Star
when my mom got shot i always cried and my dad always beated me for silly things sometime he just liked to beat me up he said that i am not apart of the family and when i was 13 ran away cuz i could not stand it :'c and then i lived with my best friend i still do and when i was 15 i got rh--ped and that happen i started cutting i tryed to sucide i took pills i am poor i had no money
i  

Stressed Out

Posted By:
Desly
Desly
Star
Frown well I'm sorry. it's good that you're living somewhere non violent. but don't cut. it's not worth it. it just makes scars. nothing goes far from that. just leave that alllll in the past . try to forget and not talk about it because it's what makes you cutting and trying to commit suicide. just don't bring it up anymore. 

Stressed Out

Posted By:
Desly
Desly
Star
just tell you're parents how you feel and maybe there will change there behavior and you're dad will stop drinking and you're mom will stop yelling because she knows how you feel.  just tell them how you feel (;

Stressed Out

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
My mom was killed in front of me by my dad and others of the town and after he turned to me for beating.  (this is not illegal to do in Damascus) I escaped to the US.  (I had to grow up fast)  People constantly picked on me for being from Damascus, calling me terrorist or Muslim, and picking fights with me.  Some still do.

Everything gets better so long as you work hard.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

What show is better?

latest videos